Thursday, June 16, 2011

Empty Nest

My mom woke me up around 11:00am for breakfast, but I couldn't stay away, so after I ate, I went back to sleep. After that, I didn't get up until 3:00pm or there abouts. My brother Tim showed up with Jordan's friend George. That was Jordan's time to talk to Tim about staying over at his place. I got the computer back before he got an answer and Jordan almost left without saying good-bye, but I caught him so he came gave me a hug and kiss. Watching him leave was bittersweet. I would have the computer all to myself, but I am also alone now. No kids. Kind of makes my heart hurt. Cassie's with Jason and Susan and Jordan is with Tim - at least for a month and a half - and so I'm alone with my mom. At least they're not here when Diana comes to visit. One less thing for me to worry about. But I miss them a lot. 

My mom bought dinner tonight for me which was nice. We went to Wendy's and had the berry salad which was awesome. Next time I want to get a full sized salad. Then we also got fries and a double-stacker. I also got some of the sweetened berry tea. It's really good! My mom liked the salad too. But the bummer thing is that they raised their prices. It sucks! Like every fast food place got together and decided "Let's raise our prices! Let's screw over our customers!" Ugh!!!

Well, this evening I have been playing on Cafemom. I started another group. This one just for photos. So far no one has joined it, but then again, I just created it. So we'll see what happens. I made it real simple. This is just the place to share pix. So hopefully I'll get a couple of members who will share photos. 

Anyway, tomorrow I hope I get back into my exercising. Now I'll have to pick up the slack that Jordan was doing. And I have to get my own water now. :-( LOL! Just kidding. He was good about getting me water. I will miss that with him being gone. Not sure whatelse I'll do other than play on Cafemom. Though I don't know for how long if Cafemom continues to have loud annoying ads. They suck! They were driving me nuts earlier. Why does it have to be a video ad. Ick!! UGH!! 

Well, now I'm going to finish watched "The First 48: Missing Persons" maybe do a little reading and then try to sleep. I'm sure tired enough. Guess we'll see.
        

No comments: