Monday, June 27, 2011

I Can't Breathe Worth Crap, But Not a Bad Day!

I can't breathe worth crap. But today was a little better and more active than yesterday. I did sleep late - but I had to take a lot of meds to get me to sleep.Oh and "Inception" was FANTASTIC!! I loved it. I guess Jordan couldn't keep up with the different levels of the dreams. Guess my crazy mind has no trouble with concepts like that. LOL! Go figure. 

Anyway, I woke up to another great breakfast sandwich. Diana has been really nice to me so far so that's a good thing. If things keep going smoothly, I might clean up my room when they're gone. Or as clean as it can get. I need to turn the mattress around. 

After I ate I took my mom and Diana to Macy's. While they were there I went to the McDonald's in Walmart, got myself a soda and ice cream cone. Then I sat down and pulled out "State of Fear" and started reading. I had a good hour of reading which was great because I got through this really action packed, adrenaline pumping section. I know there's more to come, but WOW! Michael Crichton is AWESOME!

After that, I picked them up and went home. After that, I stuck around home for a bit. Played on Cafemom. I got a new member!! And that member posted too! I am so happy! That really makes me feel good, though I don't have anyone in "The Poetry Garden" yet. I put out an add for both groups and am hoping that I get more members. We'll see. I may have to bump it a couple of times. Then I added a few things to "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy" and headed out to Jason and Susan's for dinner. It was so good to hold Cass in my arms for a little bit. I got a bunch of hugs. She had her friend Laikara sleeping over and she wasn't afraid to hug her mom. I think that's special. I got several hugs through out the night. And dinner was fantastic - what I could taste of it. Damn nose. Ugh . . . Jason makes the best BBQ chicken and I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest. I did want dessert though, so on the way home I stopped and McDonald's for a regular Dr. Pepper, an ice cream cone AND an apple and a cherry pie. Pie ala mode.Yummy!

Now it's time for me to relax. I already watched "Finding Bigfoot," which was good. They were in Washington state and they did some calls and got some calls back. It's cool! Then I am watching "THe Glades." This was pretty intresting too. Callie's husband gets beat up by a couple of guys - it was a set up. Think he's trying to talk Callie into going into Witsec. Then the murder takes the case into the Nascar circuit with a dash of bank robbery. After this I'm watching the series finale of "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" and I'm going to try to stay up for "In Plain Sight."

Guess that's it.

No comments: