Monday, June 20, 2011

Short But Sweet Day

I can't believe I forgot to write a journal entry last night, but in all honesty, it wasn't like a whole lot happened. I have been on Cafemom most of the time and have been in the groups. I have also been trying to get people to join "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" and so far I have had two people join, though they haven't participated yet. I put out something like over 23 posts in that group all by myself. I just want it to be a good group and I'm trying to add things of interest. Like I have a recipe forum, a book forum, a tv forum and movie forum, I have a pets forum. I have tried to think of anything and everything.

Anyway, I got up late. I slept like crap last night. I guess part of that was I was still excited after working on my groups and getting the first new member. Of course, I also read some of "State of Fear" and it's at an exciting part so that was playing through my mind. So I slept kinda late. But getting up, I got coffee. My mom had cooked some apple slices and I ate some of those for breakfast. That worked out great because they were a little warm and soft. Perfect for me to eat. She was going to make applesauce, but why? That was delicious. And dinner was sensational too. Tilapia with crabmeat and bacon. Mmmmmm! It was fantastic. If I could eat like that all the time, I probably would lose weight.

Oh, there was something yesterday that got me worried was Karissa had diahrreah and that just freaks me out. When she doesn't feel well, I can almost see it in her fur. I mean, I don't have the money to take her to a vet and if I lost her, I would literally be in the hospital. She's been the one to hold me together with not having the kids. But today she seems to be doing better. And my mom gave me a green shopping bag and Karissa has been all over it today. She LOVES it. Even now, she's lying on it. Earlier she was almost in it! LOL! I'm just glad she seems to feel better!

Anyway, I'm probably going to watch "Sanctuary" here in a minute and putter on Cafemom a little longer. Then I think I'll go to bed. I have to move my ass tomorrow. I need to try to do some laundry. I need to take a shower and I need to try to clean up my room a bit. But I can do it. I just wish I didn't feel to worn down - and I haven't even done anything!! It really is frustrating.

Well, that's it for now. Oh and Casey Anthony is a BITCH! SHE IS GUILTY!

No comments: