Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Had a Good Productive Day!

Well, my day started early. I only got about 3 or mayber 4 hours of sleep last night. I think I was just too wound up to sleep. I knew I had to wake up early to get the brakes taken care of.

It was hard waking up. I downed a 5-hour energy AND I fixed my coffee before I left. When I got the car there, I was glad. I think I was there for at least three hours. I read for a good portion of it. "State of Fear" is getting really good!! But I also watched one of the Navy Aircraft Carriers come into port after being gone for 6 months. I can't remember the name if the ship though, which sucks. But it was awesome to watch the families waiting and to see the soldiers finally leave the ship. See the first hugs and first kisses . . . Awesome! It also turned out that it wasn't the front brakes I needed to take care of, but the rear brakes! :-P At least it was the same price. I walked out of there having spent only $112! Cool, huh?

After that, I was starving so I stopped at Sombrero's where I got a Chili Relleno Burrito. It wasn't as good as Cotija's. Plus they put sauce all over it and I didn't taste any sour cream in it. That sucks. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I wanted. I just didn't want to drive down to Santee. I suppose next time I'll have to.

When I got home Jordan wanted to go out and get a couple of burgers. I needed to put fuel in the car so we headed out again. We went to the gas station and I almost forgot what side of the car my gas tank was on. No, I'm not tired at all! :-P But we got fuel and it was a great price. I think it was $3.77 per gallon. Or something close to that. Then we swung around to McDonald's. I got him a couple of McDoubles and I got myself a Diet Dr. Pepper. After that, we headed over to Kahoots to get crickets and fish. While I was there, I asked if they'd take a red-eared slider if I brought one in. When I told her it was the size of my hand, she said it was big enough to sell. I also asked what Crayfish eat . . . well, it turns out they eat goldfish!!! :-P So basically I'm buying fish now, for the crayfish that Cassie named Mr. Crabs. I have to keep him! Anyway, we went home long enough to have Jordan dump the water out of the little tank for the turtle and then brought the turtle back to Kahoots. As soon as he was in the tank with the other turtles he was digging it! That was just awesome to watch. I know he's much happier. And as it turns out, it is a HE!! Not a She! I was pretty happy getting that done, knowing that Waterclaw was going to be much happier!

Coming home, I played on Cafemom for awhile and then I took off to go to therapy. My therapist is moving offices and will be at the new office by the time of my next appointment. What's cool, is the place is closer to me! Yay! But I had a good session. Talked about Cassie. Talked about the kids in general. Talked about my dad and how depressed I was on the 13th, but how I feel better now. AND I told him about finally dropping Greg. EVERYONE has told me to dump him and this isn't the first time. Dr. Tess felt it was definitely a significant event. I think it was time. It needed to be time.

When I got home I heated up some spaghetti. I watched news about Tot Mom - Casey whatever her last name is. I HATE her. I think she's a lying, murderous BITCH. She should have killed herself. And since she didn't, I hope the state does! My mom also made some lemon meringe pies - little ones. They were so good! I would have liked it a tad bit sweeter, but it's still delicious. And after that I went back to Cafemom and watching about Tot Mom. Even now, I finished watching "Haunted Collector" and I think I'm going to check back in with Cafemom, but then I'm going to shut things down, do some reading and go to sleep a little earlier than I have been.        

No comments: