Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What A Day

Okay, I woke up so tired I went back to sleep this morning after getting Jordan up. It took until 11am before I got up to get Cassie to the ER. I didn't sleep well last night after being so tired. Guess I was over tired. It sucked because I did wanted to sleep.

I did finally get Cassie to the ER. We had to wait a little bit, but it wasn't that bad. She got put in ward D which is kinda the Fast Track, but we were still there for six hours so it wasn't that fast. But the good news is that they took blood, tested her urine, did an ultrasound and an x-ray of her abdomen. Nothing was wrong with her stomach, but it turns out she has a urinary tract infection. So now she has antibiotics and so does Jordan. LOL! I have to keep track of them both. That's going to be fun! LOL! I'm just glad that the nauseousness and vomiting wasn't something worse. I'll tell you Cassie and I were starving when we got out. Cassie had only had applesauce and all I'd had was my iced coffee. So ravenous is a good description of it.

Not being able to wait I stopped at Trader Joe's and we got cesare chicken wraps. While I was there I also picked up some baklava and s'more candies. Also picked up some sauce they were having a tasting of and it was soooooo good! It'll be great on rice and stirfry veggies! I was still hungry after that. LOL! We also had to stop at Albertson's to pick up stamps for my mom. While there I got some soda, orange blossom honey and nutella. Yeah, never go shopping when you're hungry. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I had Jordan take Cassie's prescription into the pharmacy and I went into Vons because I had promised him a 2 lt. of Pepsi the other day. He also asked for chips so I thought why not! Then while there, I saw a slice of cherry cheesecake . . . Yeah, I bought it and ate it. LOL! I think I'm finally full! But wow did I feel like I ate a lot. Jordan was happy with the chips too. He thought I'd get him a small drink because of them, but I said 2 lt. and in fact, the 2 lt. was cheaper!

Anyway, I have just played my games on Facebook, kinda watched Dirty Jobs and the kids have headed to bed. And I'm tired. Hope I sleep better tonight. There is some things off my mind like why Cassie was sick. But I'm also having her go to Saturday school to make up her absences. I will sign her up tomorrow. She isn't happy about it, but it's for the best. That and she needs to start staying after school for tutoring. She had a lot of schooling to make up for. I just want her to do well. I think she will. We just need to get her on the right path and I think Saturday school is a step in the right direction.

Also, the depression hasn't been so bad today either. I got some reading done. The Apprentice is a good book and I'm glad I have it. I think I'm getting more into my reading again. I just wish my writing would really come back. I just have to believe it will, I guess.

Okay, that's it. Time to take meds, watch the rest of Auction Kings and go to sleep.

No comments: