Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Little Up a Little Down

Well, today hasn't been a bad day, but it hasn't been a good day either. I woke up tired even though I needed to get up - just so that I didn't sleep the entire day away. I even had some breakfast which I usually skip most days. Didn't eat anything else until dinner. Oatmeal is very willing.

I did get to see Cassie briefly when she came home to get shorts to wear at the hotel pool tonight. Jason and Susan are taking her to Disneyland tomorrow and they went up tonight. I also told Jason a little of what goes on in my mind today. That kind of helped for a little bit. I miss Cassie as always.

The good thing today was that I read Nicole what I wrote on my story. The bad thing is I did no writing today. I just didn't feel like it. I hope it doesn't mean that my mind has stopped working again so soon! I have the story in my head so I don't know. Guess I'll have to try to write tomorrow and see what comes out. I need my writing. Especially now.

I also started a new group on Facebook. Not that I think anyone is going to care! LOL! It's for Burn Notice and I'm just going to put up one Michael Weston words of wisdom each day. I might as well do something will all the ones I've written down. Maybe I'll start writing them down again as a side project.

I'm just tired right now. I'm watching "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" after watching most of "Transformers" on TNT. I'm enjoying it, but it seems the later I get the more depression is starting to set in again. Maybe if I just kick back, watch my movie and go to sleep I'll wake up feeling better. At least that's the hope I'll hold onto.

No comments: