Monday, January 10, 2011

Exhausted

Well, what can I say? I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up early to get Cassie to school. I went to the store to get some coffee creamer and while there Cassie calls from school to be picked up. Apparently she threw up again. I talked to the nurse, finished shopping and then picked up Cassie.

When we got home this guy was walking by and then came up to us to ask about Tim's car in the driveway. I was supposed to call Tim anyway to take him back up to UTC so I tell him about this guy and let him talk to him. Basically he wants to buy the car and he hung out until Tim got there. After that I took Tim up to UTC to his jeep and left. I came home for a bit. Went to Trader Joe's - wanted to try sunflower seed butter. Then I just came home, watched Shutter Island with Cassie and ate dinner. Nothing really much was going on today really. But I am so tired. I don't have the energy to do much of anything. I am thinking of taking Cassie to the ER in the morning so that they can run tests on her. She says she's feeling bad all over again. She had times today when she was feeling okay I think. But I guess it just doesn't last. It's time for someone to run tests since it's been over a week now. She has to get back to school.

I am so worried about Cassie's schooling. Not only that, her attendence is going to cause me to get less money from Welfare and that is going to be hard. I don't get enough money as it is! I don't know what I'll do. But it also seems like she just doesn't want to apply herself. I know I've been there too, but still. I still got decent grades. Cassie is failing most of her classes. I just kn0w I'm failing her. I don't want to. I know somehow I'll get this fixed but I just don't see how. At least Jordan is going to school and I hope his life is back on track.

Okay, I'm tired and I'm rambling. It's time to stop for now. I know I'll continue worrying, but it is just how I am. I just hope that I can keep it under control and not eventually flip out. Guess we'll see.

No comments: