Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Slept the Day Away

Okay, maybe I didn't sleep the whole day away. I didn't sleep last night and I had planned to be up all day, but it didn't really work out that way. I did manage to have my coffee and I checked Facebook. Reading Cassie's status posts made me depressed. It was stuff she used to talk to me about and now that she's never here . . .

Anyway, I didn't do much else and then went to sleep around 2-3pm. I slept until 10-10:30pm. I watched the episode of Pawn Stars that I wanted to. Then when Jordan woke up, I just HAD to get out of the house. I don't often get that feeling like I just need to get out, but I did. So Jordan and I went to Walmart. I bought all kinds of things I shouldn't have food-wise. :-P But I got Jordan a few things too that he didn't need! LOL!

Coming home we watched two movies together - Max Payne and Doom. I hadn't seen Doom before and to be honest I was underwhelmed. It seemed like it was missing a lot. Maybe they should have done more character development or did more to the story, but it definitely was a slow moving movie and it didn't get that interesting until the end. Anyway, I'm just glad Jordan and I had that time. We don't often do things together anymore and I think it was good for us.

I'm still depressed but not as much as I was earlier, which is a good thing. I have Dominique coming over tomorrow at 1:30pm and I'm looking forward to that. I hope I feel creative enough to do a little writing tomorrow. But we'll see. I need my writing.

Guess that's my boring entry for tonight (Today for other people). I'm going to try to get a little more sleep. We'll see if it happens. I'm a bit tired so I'm hoping.

No comments: