Monday, January 17, 2011

Today's Deals

Well, so much for getting up a 11am. I ended up sleeping until 2pm again. I did take my mom to Walmart. She was nice enough to buy me some advil. I am so low on it. I also picked up a Christmas cat stocking for $1. Karissa loves some of the toys - especially the catnip ones, of course. LOL! I also got cream drops for 50 cents. I got a bag for Jordan and one for me. Other than that I got splenda for my coffee in the mornings and a couple of things we needed like cereal. By the time I got home my body was aching. Oh, I also got the money order off for the car insurance - one other important thing. I still need to send out the appeals paperwork. That will be tomorrow. But I can't even begin telling you how bad my back and hips were hurting - especially after I got on the computer for awhile and check my Facebook games. I did take advil and the pain has eased up a bit. I also watched Chuck tonight. That is such a cute show. Chuck is so sweet and Sarah is beautiful and caring. Actually, I love Casey and Morgan too. Great cast. Great stories . . . Then I'm watching the premiere of Being Human. So far it's pretty good. After that I might see if Hawaii 5-0 is new. I'm still tired but I don't know if I'll sleep. I'm going to try. I don't really remember my dreams anymore, but I do know I was dreaming about Cassie last night. I think part of me just misses her so much. However, I just want her to be happy and that's not really with me unfortunately. She has no friends over here. I have no money to get her things or take her places . . . We don't spend a lot of time with each other. I don't know. She's my baby and I just want her to be happy. I just wish I was the one that could make her happy, but I'm not.
Anyway, things are the way they are. I just have to deal with it and try not to beat myself up over that. Cassie still loves me and I know that. I also need to set the alarm for Jordan so he can go to school in the morning. I don't feel depressed, but I don't feel happy. I have had happy moments today though so that's a good thing. Guess we just try to make tomorrow a little better.

No comments: