Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting to Know You Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope! In fact, I named myself!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?  2 days ago

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. In fact, it's rather sloppy. You should see my signature!!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep! A boy and a girl!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so. I'm intelligent and compassionate.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?  Do you think?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Got them out when I was 6 years old.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? The simple answer - NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat it much but Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't wear tie shoes. I like slip-ons.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not physically, but I'm told I am emotionally though it doesn't feel that way.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Moose Tracks, Pumpkin pie and several from Ben & Jerry's!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Someone's face shape, eyes and smile.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight mostly, and being depressed so much.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad. He died back in 2003.

18. ARE YOU AN OPTIMIST OR A PESSIMIST? Depends on the day though mostly I think I'm a realist.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Invisible ones!  I'm barefoot.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Steak, green beans and garlic potatoes. YUM!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Ghost Hunters International

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Gardenias, honeysuckles, jasmine, baking cookies and bread, air after rain.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother (friend) Jason.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain Hideaway for sure.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, Ice Skating and I actually enjoyed Basketball when I watched it with Jason.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown, but auburn when I want it! ;-)

28. EYE COLOR? Green-Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, though I want green ones.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak, Cream Cheese Pie, Mexican food and much, much more!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, baby!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Doom - DUMB movie.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a pink nightgown with flowers.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall and Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cream Cheese Pie, Eclaires, Fruit Tart, Baklava . . .

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Stretches and Swimming.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Got to have BOTH!!!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Next" by Michael Crichton.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing. I'm on a laptop.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Cat purring and snoring. My cat talking to me. Baby's laugh. Rain. Babbling brook.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Do I have to choose?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? England. It's a long way for a Califoirnia girl!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yep! I'm a writer and from what I've been told, I'm pretty good at it.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? La Mesa, CA

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? San Diego, CA

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Off-White and Brown.

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Metalic Sand

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?  I love these things!

No comments: