Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rundown . . .

I'm going to whine again. I'm TIRED!!! And that hoping last night I would actually get some sleep at a reasonable time because I was tired then? Well, that was a dream that didn't come to fruition. It wouldn't have been so bad except that I had to wake up about two hours after I'd gotten to sleep to get Jordan up for school. He was already up, BUT he wouldn't go to school! UGH!! Then he tells me that he isn't keeping his word because Jason wasn't keeping his about the video game that he was supposed to get for his bday and then for Christmas. I personally think he might resent Cassie and how she gets everything and gets away with stuff. I don't know. But I had HORRIBLE anxiety and when I say horrible I MEAN horrible. So I call Susan. She decides to stop by. I take an ativan and then another before she gets there. She talks to Jordan and I guess they get it straightened out. Anyway, I start feeling better. Susan heads home and I am able to drop back to sleep. Then I sleep and sleep until after 3pm. Since then I have just been feeling off.

Nothing really went wrong today. I actually got to talk to Laura - Cassie's therapist and was talking to her a little about what I'd been going through. Maybe that set something off. But I talked to Cassie today! But I still haven't gotten the form from Welfare so I guess I just go to the school tomorrow, get her attendence and then take it up there to them. I'm not looking forward to it. Not that it's a bad place or anything. It just eats up so much time. Not to mention I might get stuck in line and my back will NOT like that.

Anyway, I finally had Jordan go in and pick up my medications that the doctor had just prescribed. I also let him go into Vons and gets us a couple sodas. Then we went to Kahoots and he went in and got the crickets for Tubby - our fire-belly.

Coming home we had dinner and since then I have been tired tired tired . . . But I did get to watch "Royal Pains" which is such a good show and I also saw "Fairly Legal" which is so new. It's great too. If I could stay up later I'd watch Brad MEltzer's Decoded. I also did some reading today. But no writing. Too off today, but there's always tomorrow. Anyway, hopefully tonight I sleep, though I don't have high hopes. Guess we'll see.

No comments: