Friday, January 14, 2011

A Better Day

Well, I still slept late today. Of course, I didn't fall asleep until 7am or somewhere around there. I got up about 1:30pm. Not that bad. I've slept longer than that before. What was better was that I wasn't shaking either. I think yesterday I slept too long. Sometimes it throws off my nervous system or something. Then I had Jordan help me clean up my room a bit and get clothes washed and put away. There are still a few items, but all in all my room looks a little better and I can get to the closet now. We also found a bunch of Cassie's pants. It was just nice to get some stuff done I guess. Doing nothing just feeds the depression I guess and I really need to try to force myself to do what I don't feel up to doing.
I also finally took a shower. I think my clothes could have almost walked away on their own. I was very ripe. I just didn't want to take a shower and I kept putting it off and putting it off. But finally I did it. I feel better physically and a little bit better mentally. Now if I could just get my inspiration back so that I could write again that would be perfect. But I can't think about that right now. One step at a time. It's good that I have taken the shower and gotten stuff done. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a few more steps in the right direction.
Watching Merlin tonight and I do love the Dragon. Wish I could write fantasy. Who knows. Maybe I can and I just haven't come up with the right story yet. I'll think on it and see if any inspiration comes to me.
I can say I feel more hopeful tonight. Maybe watching Star Trek today helped too. How Star Trek changed the world was great to watch again along with The Next Generation and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Coountry again. I really do like that movie a lot. Star Trek always leaned toward a bright future. Hope is what I need, I guess. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: