Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Good Busy Bee Day!

Okay, I wasn't as busy as I could be, but it was a bit of a busy day - especially the afternoon and early evening. However the best part about the day was seeing my Cassie and feeling pretty good. The feeling good part is good for my mental health. LOL! It sucks being bipolar. Makes staying sane just that much harder and that's before you add stressors! But today was good.

Cassie woke me up by phone call at around 11:00am. She had been falling asleep in class and wanted me to pick her up early. I have to say that I did. But it gave me three hours to be with her too. We talked, played on the computer. Basically I watched her play some games and we listened to her music. She was sweet enough to clean out the cat though she wanted the reluctant Jordan to carry it to the trash can! LOL! Then Jason and Susan picked her up around 2:20pm. Jason was having a hissy fit because I lied to him about Cassie being home. But he flips out and I told him that. He also got upset with Susan for not telling him too. Of course with me Cassie asked me not to tell.  No big thing for me. 

After that I had half an hour before I had to leave for my doctor's appointment - medical Dr. Jason. That's what the receptionist called him. Basically I played on Facebook for that 40 minutes. Jason called and told me about something hysterical. On Facebook if you go to the bottom of the homepage and press your language link it brings up all the languages that I guess you can use and not only do they have English (US) and English (UK) they have English (Pirate)!!! LOL! I set mine to pirate and I LOVE it! It makes me smile and laugh so that was something else good today. Then I headed to the doctor where I told him about my back, hip and knee pain. He prescribed an anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer. Jordan will be sweet to take it in and pick it up for me tomorrow. All I have to do is take him there. It's something I don't like to do so it's nice he does that for me. Then I also got my Flu shot! Nothing like procrastinating! LOL! But Dr. Jason told me it's never too late. 

After that I had plenty of time to swing by MacDonald's to get a drink and head to my other appointment. I got to my therapy appointment 30 minutes early so I took the time to read more of "Next" by Michael Crichton. It's a good book so far. Then I went in for my appointment and got to talk about everything that was going on and how I was feeling. It always helps to talk about it. He also reassures me which is nice. He also encourages me with things and gives me ideas though today was mostly just me talking and him encouraging. Made me feel better.

Getting home was nice. My mother had cooked dinner - steak. I LOVE steak. I'd bought some when it was on sale. So I had a good dinner too. Spent some time with Karissa and she'll probably come in later to be with me while I sleep and now I'm just chilling out, writing this entry and watching "Ghost Hunters". Next is "Ghost Hunters International". I'm also tired. I was tired last night and still ended up not sleeping, but I think tonight I'll finally sleep or at least it feels like it! I'm just so glad I had a good day! I didn't get any writing in, but there's always tomorrow! It's nice to feel a little positive too!

No comments: