Friday, January 28, 2011

Medication Knocked My Ass OUT!

Today I woke up around 11:30am. Earlier than usual. I needed to Cassie's school and pick up a record of her attendance. Then I had to go up to the welfare office and drop it off. Turned out I didn't need to wait in a long line. They have a new system that seems to work good. At least at around noon! LOL! I got to walk right up to the window I needed and was done in less th an 5 minutes. It was great! Getting home, even my mother couldn't believe how quickly I had gotten back. 

The bad thing was that I had taken a muscle relaxer before I left and by the time I got home I was getting really tired. I tried to spend some time reading, but I was having a hard time keeping awake. Instead of fighting it, I put on Destination Truth and took a nap. I didn't wake up until dinner. 

During dinner Jordan put on "High Plains Drifter" not knowing anything about it except that it was a Clint Eastwood movie. I got very interested in it and continued watching it after dinner. Turned out to be a great revenge flick so I was pretty impressed with it. I might try to get it on DVD one of these days. I really enjoy revenge flicks! LOL! Then I watched "True Grit" with John Wayne. It was good though not as good as the other movie. I want to see the new one with Jeff Bridges. THAT looks good too. 

Anyway, I'm still tired. Took another muscle relaxer and the anti-inflamatory. I'm sure it will kick in and I'll get more sleep. I might not take as much tomorrow though I only took what was prescribed. But I don't want to end up sleeping my life away. 

The bad thing is I got depressed again. At the moment I'm not so bad, but I hate the fact that it comes back to easily. It was set off by a simple statement. Jason didn't mean anything by it, but he said Cassie doesn't miss school when she's with them. She doesn't fight about getting up and she doesn't complain of being sick. Just makes me feel like crap like I was a fuck-up mom. So yeah, I'm sort of back to that, though not as bad. I guess that's a good thing.

Anyway, guess I'll close this up and finish watching "Being Human." Yeah, my life has a lot to do with TV and movies. LOL! Oh well. It is what it is.  

No comments: