Sunday, January 16, 2011

Okay, Let's Try This Again . . .

Okay, I did write something and somehow I managed to lose it. Ugh . . . My luck, of course! LOL! It's just how it goes, I guess.
Today has been okay. I woke up at around 1pm. Still later than I wanted and I'm still tired. It's annoying. At least I didn't wake up depressed! I think tomorrow I might set the alarm for 11am and see how that works out. If I wake up fine then earlier shouldn't be a problem. I am just sick and tired of being tired, you know? If it gets worse I might have to see the doctor and I really don't want to. It's not that I'm afraid of the doctor, it's just I don't want to take the time. I know it sounds horrible and it would probably help my SSI case, but I just don't want to. But I might if I have to. After all, I'm a big woman and have big woman problems. My hips and knees and legs and back are always hurting. It sucks being fat, but I probably always will be.
I tried getting a money order today after I took my mom to get her meds (and for me to do a little shopping) only to find out that Albertson's doesn't do money orders on Sundays . . . Ugh . . . So that means I go back tomorrow. At least it will get done. That's the important thing. I was also supposed to get the SSI appeal paperwork done and I haven't do that yet either. Guess that's something I'll do tonight before I go to sleep.
Other than that not much else went on today. I just played on Facebook and am now watching Worst Cooks in America to be followed by Iron Chef America. I did try to do some writinig today. I started a Fantasy piece. I haven't even gotten through a whole page, but I have started so I guess that's something and I have a little bit of a story. There's just no passion for it, but maybe that will come with time. I just have to hit on the right element and once I do that things will fall into place. At least I hope so. It would be nice to have that part of my life back. I'm a writer. It's in my blood. I just need to find that trigger again.
Well, I guess that's about it. I'm going to do some reading too. I did a little reading of The Apprentice and it is GREAT! I'm about half way through. I'm going to keep reading after this book too. That might help get my creative juices going again too.
Anyway, I'm going to finish watching my shows so until tomorrow . . .

No comments: