Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movie, Reading, TV and Cookies

Today hasn't been real exciting. I really wanted to just sleep all day. Guess that's the depression still hanging around. I've also been tired all day, but that's because of the muscle relaxer. Jason told me he and Susan got Cassie a bed. It's a good thing, but it still hurts I'm doing the right thing, but it still hurts and probably will continue forever or until things change in some way. But things are the way they are. They need to stay that way for now and probably for a long time. 

Outside of that, the day was okay. Jordan and I watched "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" which was pretty good, though I prefer happy endings. Then I watched some TV but mostly I was reading today. It was nice to just read. I really haven't done enough of that over the last year. "Next" has really drawn me in. Some things I want to look up that were mentioned in the book like a glowing bunny. I think that's real. I remember something about it on the news or a show I watched on Discovery or Animal Planet or something. It really makes you think about genes and genetics.

Anyway, after dinner I watched "House" and read during commercials. LOL! Then after my mother went to sleep Jordan and I went to the store and got Daddy's Cream Sodas and chocolate chip cookies. I know, so healthy, but we both wanted something sweet. When we got back we ate cookies and watched more "House" together. At least the one thing I can say is Jordan and I are spending more time together. Even at 19 I think he still needs time with his mom. At least I hope so. When it comes to a completely empty nest I am really going to be in a bad way. It's so sad to say but it's true. I don't think Empty Nest Syndrome will hit anyone worse then me. Maybe as bad as me, but not worse. 

Well, I'm tired. Karissa is sleeping. Jordan's watching TV and I'm reading to take my medication and go to bed. Sleeping is a good thing though I wonder if I'll have the will to wake up early. Guess we'll find out in the morning.
 

No comments: