Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 45 - Cassie's Project is Over!

Well, for all my worrying, I got up, dressed, grabbed my protein shake, vitamins and meds. I put on my new slipper like shoes and got to school early. I should have brought my sweater though because I got pretty cold. But all in all, I ended up parked right outside the classroom that we needed to go to. Susan called me from the front of the school. I got the info from the office that the information was on the auditorium door or whatever and she was in a better position to get to it. That's when we found out the room. She just contacted me and said get there now. LOL!

Then Cassie and Crystal's presentation was second. It was really good. Especially their music video presentation. The thing I wasn't crazy about is that they wanted up to judge the kids on their presentations. Susan and I all marked them as being great because we know how much it takes to get up in front of people and make a presentation. There were ever people from the school district there! I was like, HUH?? But oh well. I left at the break though. I didn't want to walk to the auditorium for stuff I wasn't supposed to have anyway and I had been there to see Cassie anyway. Susan took off to get to the gym.

When I got home I just decided to curl under the covers and go to sleep. Not like I had anything else to really do anyway and being under the warm blankets was so nice. The bad thing lately is just my sinuses. My nose is contantly stuffing up. It sucks. That keeps me awake at night. But I slept until it was time for me to leave to go get Cassie. I got a good parking spot and then I just picked up "Beautiful Creatures" and started reading it again. I'm about 63% through it according to Goodreads.com. :-) Cassie looked so beautiful in her dress. She's thinking about getting more dresses and being more of a girly girl! It's kind of cool. I think the dress she piced out was gorgeous!

With Cassie home with me we talked. She was telling me all about her boyfriend and this dream he had and how it had upset him because it was about Cassie with another boy - her other best friend. But I guess he got over it. I bet it was one vivid dream though! I remember my dreaming being much more vivid as a teenager.

Anyway, we cuddled with Karissa too and then Cassie decided she was hungry so I made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Before we knew it Susan was there to pick her up.

After that, I really just got online. I haven't really done a whole lot. I got to play on Cafemom, though I really only went to a couple of groups. Then I was on Facebook. I got two new friends from Cafemom on Facebook. One has how many hours she was on facebook last month and I wanted that, but I couldn't find it. In fact, the apps I did find were crap and didn't really work. They just wanted you to hit the Like button. That's really shitty.

Dinner was good. My mom cooked ham, green beans which were fantastic, baked beans and fruit cocktail. It was all good, and I tried not to eat too much, but I guess I probably did. I also had protein water after that. I'm out of Strawberry Kiwi now. But I just kept on with the computer.

Anyway, I have had the TV on too. I was half listening to "Face/Off" - the first and second episode of this season. Tonight is the third episode and I plan on watching it. Right now is the new "Ghost Hunters." And hopefully I'll get some sleep. I feel tired. And tomorrow I want to do my stretches. I think I'll get a yogurt too. But for now, that's it. I'm done.

No comments: