Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 28 - Exhausted

I don't even have a reason for being exhausted. I just am. I didn't sleep well last night. I ended up sleeping until 1:00pm. I didn't exercise today or anything. I have just been tired all day and it's frustrating!! In fact, my mom tried waking me up around 11:30am and I literally fell back asleep. After that she just let me sleep. You know, I just wish that with all these good changes I'm trying to make in my life, that it would help with sleep and it just hasn't.

I didn't do much today. My mom wanted to go to Albertson's so we went there. It was the last day to redeem some of these coupons she had. She got three pounds of Salmon fillets and we picked up 10 Lean Cusine dinners for $1.88 apiece. I also got a water and mousse tempations. My mom got  few other things too. 

When we got home, the boys brought in the groceries. I set to work with these game pieces and game board that came from Albertson's. It was a lot of work because there were TONS of pieces I had to go through. In the end, with the way I having to sit, my back is tweaked a bit. It's sore. That sucks.

My mom made dinner - spaghetti and meatballs. I had two meatballs and a little spaghetti. However, that just wasn't enough so I also had one of my greek yogurts. Then I grabbed protein water an hour or two after that. So far so good.

Then I played on the computer, mostly on Cafemom. I wasn't up to doing much else except update stuff. I have to focus on "Holiday Dreaming" tomorrow since I did "I'm Not Fat! I'm FLuffy!" I also watched "The Bourne Identity" and half of "The Bourne Ultimatim." Then "Cupcake Wars" which was about some scoccer cup. I can't remember the name, but I'm not into soccer so I just don't know what game cup it was. After that, I watched "Rachel and Guy's Celebrity Cook-off" and now "Finding Bigfoot."

I think after that I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. I just have a feeling tomorrow I'm going to feel like I'm moving through molasses again. Fun! Fun!

No comments: