Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 31 - Not Great But Better

I was really depressed when I first woke up. I decided to not go to water aerobics and went back to sleep. I didn't wake up until after 1:00pm. I did decide to go to the night class. But I really had a hard time today dealing with Cassie. I even got a call from Cassie's therapist at the school. She actually wanted to have a family counseling session with my mom! Yeah RIGHT! I explained to her how that was a bad idea and what kind of person my mother is. She was sweet and talked to me for 30 minutes. After that,  things seemed to calm down. I watched "Larry the Cable Guy's Only In America" since it was a marathon. Then around 5:00pm I started getting ready for the gym. I also decided that I was going to get into my PJs after the class. I wasn't much up for changing, coming home and changing again. It made more sense to me to change into my Pjs. 

Anyway, before Susan came to get me, I also typed up a survey on Bzoink! I ended up having 104 questions I think! Between last night and today I came up with good questions. One person took it and gave me five stars for it!! That was cool. I hope more people take it.

Cassie was starting to be a little brat again over texting, but when Susan came to get me, she apologized to me in the car. That made me feel better. Cassie decided she wanted to come to the water aerobics class with us and she did REALLY good! She got through the whole class without trouble. Last time she didn't do so well. I guess Jen is just a really good teacher. I really hate how itchy I am at the moment though and the rashes are definitely getting worse. Cassie is adamant that I go see the doctor so I'm thinking I might call and make an appointment. 

Once Cassie and I got home, I finally ate some dinner. It wasn't the best dinner I could have - sausage, quesadilla and carrots and celery cooked. Finished it off with an Oikos greek yogurt. Oh and another bummer. I found out I was using too many scoops in my protein shakes. It sucks. But tomorrow it gets fixed. I kind of don't want to get weighed now for a couple more weeks. I want a chance to lose more weight first. I really have to get back on track with my protein shakes and simple dinners. I'm winging it too often lately.

Anyway, I am so tired now. The work outs really just wipe me out. But I did get to watch the season premiere of "Ghost Hunters" and "Face/Off." Both episodes were awesome. For "Face/Off" they had to re-imagine characters from "The Wizard of Oz." It was girls against boys. Girls WON!! :-D It's always sad to see someone go home though.

Now I think it's time for me to go to bed. It's going to be an early morning. Got to get Cassie to school. Then there's tomorrow morning's water aerobics. So tired . . . Got to get back on track with my meds too. I think I forgot to take them yesterday and I definitely forgot this morning. I also forgot all my vitamins. So tomorrow it's time to get back on track there too!

I will . . . now it's time for sleep.

No comments: