Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 34 - Uncle Bob Comes For a Visit

I am so tired. Looks like no matter how long I sleep I still get tired. Hopefully I can sleep early. I want to as soon as I get this done.

Today I slept to about 1:00pm and I still didn't want to wake up. I've been doing a lot of dreaming, but the only thing I remember from the other night was being pregnant and feeling the baby move in my abdomen. Then last night not sure what I was dreaming, but I was definitely dreaming. My mom was irked because not only dids I sleep so late, but Jordan did too. But I got up at that point and had my protein shake. Then I took my vitamins and medication. After that, I grabbed the laptop from Jordan and turned on the TV. I spent most of the time playing on Cafemom, but I really didn't do much posting in my groups. I ended up playing in the Red Carpet VIP group. 

Of course, then I got the news that my Uncle Bob was coming to visit with his wife. Oh joy! He and his wife Thelma (who passed away back in '05) always wanted to bag on my weight. Very over-critical. I just never thought of them as nice at all. Anyway, I grabbed my second protein shake and waited for them to arrive. I was really surprised with my mom. For the first time I can think of, she jumped right on Bob and told him not to say anything about my weight because I was working on it. In fact, his wife is really nice and has a daughter that started out my size and has lost 75 lbs! I still want to lose the 50 lbs and get the surgery. But I thought it was great my mom jumped right in on that. I think she was worried about me starting to go backwards if he started being a jerk.

Anyway, we went out to dinner to Wendy's. I had the Baja salad. It was good though I probably should have had a different salad. It had a lot of calories. But I figured it wouldn't hurt. I'm being good. I wish I could remember Bob's wife's name. I think it's Mary, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll have to ask.

When I got home, it turned out that I had to take Jordan out to get something to eat. He was a brat about putting some water in my car, but he put some in and we went to McDonald's. I got him his 2 McChickens and 1 McDouble and I didn't get anything. Not even soda!

Since we've come home, I've been on the computer and watching TV. I watched "Dirty Jobs" and "My Cat From Hell" which was awesome!! Then I'm watching "Restaurant: Impossible." I haven't changed into my PJs yet, but I'm doing that in a moment. Then I'm going to have a 100 calorie pack and that will be it. Time for bed.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but it will be a good day, I think!

No comments: