Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 41 - Kinda Fun!

I didn't want to get up today . . . again. I didn't wake up until 1:00pm . . . again. I am just so tired all the time and that's agravating. But on the other hand, I had a good day, I think. As you can tell from the pic some if it revolved around my kitty.

I got up and had my protein shake, of course. And my vitamins and meds. It took a bit, but I eventually got my laptop back from Jordan. The first thing I did was to play on Facebook. I checked mine and then went to Karissa's. I took some pix of her by the window because it was raining outside and I commented about how "I can't go outside because of the rain." Okay, that's not a direct quote, but I had Karissa bemoaning the rain. LOL! I also had her add "The Mean Kitty Song" from YouTube. It's such a cute video. Sparta is awesome pawsome! Then Nicole and I chatted back and forth like she was chatting with Karissa. THAT was fun! Eventually I settled on my side and her and I chatted there too. It's funny how I have been spending more time on Facebook now than on Cafemom. I can't help it, I guess I go through phases. Of course, one of the things that re-invigorated my interest in Facebook was the Timeline Profile. It's AWESOME! I have had a lot of fun playing with it and looking at it. 

Other than that, I did play a little bit on Cafemom, but barely. I applied to one group and joined another, but messaged the owner of the group because there is no forum! I don't know how you do that! But I offered my help. We'll see what happens. It's a Walmart group. Come on! I love Walmart! LOL! 

Cassie went with Jason to a Monster Truck Rally and had a blast. I'm so glad they had fun. They got to see Grave Digger and Son of Grave Digger! How awesome is that? I'm just glad she enjoyed it so much!

Anyway, I did watch "My Cat From Hell" which was awesome. I know I watched other things today, but they haven't stuck in my brain except for say "Iron Chef America." At least I made it through the day. Right now I'm watching "Storage Wars." I'm lucky in the fact that I haven't seen some of them. 

For dinner, I ended up having oatmeal. That was good. Then I had a bunch of blackberries! Yum! I also had a 100 calorie fruit crisps. I think I'm going to have a yogurt and then that's it for the day. Sometimes I worry about having too much, but I'm thinking I'm okay today. At least I hope so!

Well, I think after that yogurt I'm going to cuddle with Karissa a bit and then try to go to sleep. I am tired!

No comments: