Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 35 - Freezing All Day

I woke up early to a phone call from Cassie on my mom's phone. Apparently I'd slept through her call on mine. But she asks me if she can pierce her lip now that she's proved she's getting good grades. That was the requirement. But I figured we'd get it professionally done, but she wanted to do it herself. Her friend is letting her have one of her lip rings. I can kind of understand why she wanted to do it herself - basically you can control the pain if you do it. I think she was afraid that it would hurt too much if it was professionally done - like all at once. Anyway, I haven't heard from her about how it went, but I gave her my okay to do it. I look forward to seeing it.

After that, rather than go back to sleep, I had to get up. I drank my protein shake, took my vitamins and medication, got dressed and then took my mom to Costco. We had to wait for about 30 minutes for it to open. Then I helped my mom get some stuff. But by the time I was done, I had forgotten a couple of things, but I wasn't going to go after them. I was exhausted and FREEZING! I had to get someone to put the stuff in the car. When we got home, I got George to bring in the groceries - Jordan was sleeping. I went to my room and cuddled under the covered - after I did a little more reading on "Beautiful Creatures." George even gave me my computer back, but I was just so tired I couldn't use it. I just went to sleep, but it wasn't a deep sleep. I was too cold.

I got up long enough at one point to get my second shake. I stayed up after that. I got on the computer and also watched "Restaurant: Impossible" and a couple other things. Then I had dinner - chicken croissant sandwich (yes, I know I'm not supposed to eat bread, but it was a croissant!). I also has a salad and baked potato. I hope that was a decent dinner.

After that, I went back to my room and got back on the Computer. I played on Cafemom working on my groups, but not doing as much as I could. I joined another group. Checked out a couple more of my groups. Then I always was on Facebook. I finally warmed up though because my mom gave me her electric throw blanket. Made me really warm. It feels great! I also watched "Rachel and Guy's Celebrity Cook-Off," "Cupcake Wars" and "Finding Bigfoot." I think after this is over I'm going to see about going to sleep. I need to wake up tomorrow to make sure I go to water aerobics. I'm not looking forward to being cold again. Maybe I'll be able to cuddle under the throw again when I get home. That would be awesome!

Guess that's it. Tomorrow night is the preimere of "Being Human." I have that to look forward to. :-)

No comments: