Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 23 - Why Do Ex Husbands Like to Ruin Your Day?

I am so tired tonight. I actually woke up okay this morning. I was a bit tired, but all in all I was able to get ready easily. Of course, there was a wrench thrown in the mix. Cassie wasn't feeling good so I had to go pick her up and be back home in time for Susan to pick me up for water aerobics. It worked out fine. I got there, called Attendence and they walked her out to the car. I dropped her off at home and Susan was there minutes later. We even got a decent parking spot. I almost walked in without using my key card. LOL! I was just so focused because I didn't want to be late.

OMG! The water was cold! That's something I haven't been liking lately. Eventually someone put on the heater, but it didn't exactly help. The workout was good though. It was more about abs than anything else today, which was a good thing. I'm a little sore, but not like I was yesterday. And I didn't have to spend extra time in the spa really. That was nice, but I was still tired from the workout.

When Susan dropped me off, Cassie went with her to see Rena and spend time with the woofie. Poor Cassie has a head cold though. It's not terrible at the moment, but it's giving her problems going to sleep tonight and she probably won't feel great in the morning. But that's just how it goes.

Anyway, after Cassie left I got on the computer for awhile. I finally put up Valentine's Day forums in Holiday Dreaming. I got so tired though that after I had a protein shake for lunch, I laid down, but I didn't sleep that much. Then I posted more stuff to "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I also had a bowl of stew for dinner and then Jordan and I had to make my Mom's bed for her. It wasn't so bad except that I was really exhausted physically. I also watched a marathon of "Dirty Jobs" along with the new episode tonight. Loved it. I even tried helping Cassie with some of her homework, but we didn't get through much of it. She still has tomorrow to finish it up. 

Well, Cassie got ticked when she found out that Jordan used her Target gift card - especially when he told me the wrong amount and she couldn't get three books she wanted. Instead she settled for two, but she was really, really upset with him. I gave her $30 though - the $20 from Maggie and $10 from me to cover the difference. She eventually calmed down and went to bed. Of course, as she was getting ready for bed, she told me the story of "Hush Hush" and I have to say that I really like it! I might ask her to read that one after I finish "Beautiful Creatures." Of course, I also need to finish "Body Double" by Tess Gerritsen. I got to read some of it while my mom went into pick up her medication at the pharmacy earlier in the day. 

Anyway, I checked Facebook and just got ticked. My Ex Husband John wants me to take off a pic of him that was generated by this app. I told him that if he didn't like he could unfriend me. I don't know how he'll respond to that, but you know, I'm not going to delete the thing just because he doesn't like it. Ugh! But I'm even too tired to stay ticked. It did ruin my dad for a bit though. He really is good at that crap too. I don't know what his problem is, but oh well. It's his problem. Not mine.

So now I'm going to take my meds and go to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: