Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 21 - New Year's Day!

I didn't wake up early. In fact, my mom and Jordan woke me up with their fighting. Jordan cussed at her which wasn't right, but I was so tired, I just couldn't say anything. In fact, I don't remember what it was about or anything. I just couldn't stay awake after having trouble sleep last night because of restless legs. That sucked. I hate restless legs. Makes me get very frustrated and cry.

When I finally did wake up, I just kind of stayed in my room for awhile. I put on the TV - "River Monsters" and then a marathon of "Finding Bigfoot." I cleaned up my room a little bit too. Cleared off a lot of the bed off. There's stuff still on it, but not like it was. I got Jordan to do two more loads of laundry for me today. I picked up trash. I got all the yarn and my crochet project put in a bag. Not sure where to put it after that though, so that's still on the bed. I also have several hangers on the bed, but I also got clothes hung up. Jordan was kind enough to do that for me and to put the trash I had gathered into my trash bag. Eventually I went out to get a protein shake. Drank that down. Grabbed my vitamins. Went back to my room and took them and my morning meds.

Eventually, I got online and started playing on Cafemom. I didn't do anything with Holiday Dreaming, but I posted a few things on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I need to pick a new pic of Karissa for the group. Maybe I'll see if I can't get some hearts behind her or something for Valentine's Day which will be here before you know it too. I hope it doesn't take me that long to lose the 50 lbs. I'd like to get that surgery as soon as possible. But I don't think I'm losing weight that fast. I'm going to have to really cut down everything. I already do two meal replacements a day. Now I need to work on down-sizing my dinner and not eating much at night. Mostly I've been eating fruit. If I can stick with fruit at night I might be okay. 

And speaking of food, my mom made a fantastic steak dinner! I know I ate too much, but it was good. And it wasn't just steak. We had hashbrowns, corn and green beans. It was all good. Later I had a small piece of pumpkin pie. Man I want another piece. But I'll be good. However, I am kind of hungry again so I'll have to figure out something. My mom said there was an orange in the kitchen so I'll go look.

Anyway, I played on Facebook too and on Tumblr. I added pix and a recipe to Facebook. Exchanged messages with Nicole. I even did some working out on my arms with my new weights. I also watched "Cupcake Wars" and "Rachel and Guy's Celebrity Cook-off." Now I'm watching the season premiere of "Finding Bigfoot." After that, I'm hoping to go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be an early day. Back to the pool . . .

No comments: