Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 22 - Tired and Sore but Good.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was moving through molasses. It really sucked. I was tired and just didn't want to get up, but I did. I took my meds, my vitamins and had a protein shake. I half thought maybe water aerobics class would be cancelled today. But it wasn't. Which ultimately was a good thing! :-) I worked out HARD I guess because I got SORE! Of course, I think the thing that really killed me after aerobics was the spa. I had to stay there longer than I planned because of this other woman that has to use the same disabled shower stall I do to finish her shower. I kind of hate it when she comes because of it.

Anyway, I was so exhausted by the time I got home. I was going to lay down, but Timothy came with his wife and little Zamantha. She is so cute! I talked with them for awhile, but once they went upstairs I went and laid down. I was also FREEZING! Not sure why, but I got under my covers and laid there drifting in and out of sleep for a few hours. I got woken up by Cassie, Jason and Susan with Rena their new little doggie!! Oh she's so cute!!! I was surprised that Karissa didn't hiss or freak out. She did good! But she was on edge and didn't take her eyes off Rena.

After that, I debated going back to sleep because I was still so tired, but my mom wanted me to go get dinner for Jordan and I and I realized it was the 2nd, so I figured I'd see if my money had come in and if it had I'd buy dinner myself because I wanted a chicken caeser salad. My mom hadn't given me enough for that. I was going to have to cook dinner for me and I just didn't want to do that. So the money came in. I got my salad and I got a diet Dr. Pepper, though I gave Jordan at least a third of it. Then I got him three McDoubles and 1 small fry. He was happy about that.

After dinner I headed up to Walmart. I, of course, forgot my list. But I remembered to get my mother orange juice. I got my nose spray though I almost forgot it! I was going to get protein water pouches, but I didn't find any. Not even protein water!! I got Cat litter. I had to get a big box because the little ones were gone. I also got Karissa's kitty treats. Then I also got Jordan microsoft points. I got myself "Covert Affairs - Season 1" and a new romance book - "Secrets of the Oasis." Got to have my Sheik romances. I also got a big bottle of ibuprofen and another bottle of vitamin C. This time not chewable, I don't think. I know I got a couple more things - toilet paper and fabreeze . . . vanilla scented renuzit. Trying to get my room smelling better. After all, I have the cat and her littler box in here.

I got really lucky tonight though. When I was looking for something to watch, I found the ROSE PARADE coming on!! I didn't miss it!! And it was awesome! I really liked it. I also played a bit on Cafemom. Changed the pic for "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" and I posted in the group and several others. Then I put on "Hawaii 5-0." Great show!

Now I think I'm going to go have a protein shake and then go to bed. I am exhausted.

No comments: