Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 43 - Itchy Scratchy AGAIN. :-(

Man, I was glad to get back to water aerobics today, though I was willing to bale out this morning. LOL! But the bad thing is, I'm so itchy now! REALLY itchy! It's awful! But on the other hand, I can't really do anything about it. I hate being allergic to the chlorine. It really does suck! Then I was tired and though I was tired when I got back it took me awhile to doze off. I got really cold too and burrowed under my blanket. I think I'll be doing that shortly again. I'm tired.

Anyway, I had to get up to pick up Cassie. It's nice to see how Cassie responds to my mother now. They get along great as long as Cassie isn't living here. LOL! It was raining while I waaited for Cassie to get out to school and I was busy reading "Beautiful Creatures." When we got back home, I told her where I was and she told me a bit more about the book and some about the next book in the series. That was nice. Then Cassie was hungry. My mom had split pea soup left and Cassie devoured it. She was still hungry though and asked my mom if she had stuff to make salad. My mom was thrilled to hear that and asked her to go out into the garage fridge to get lettuce and tomatoes. Cassie got the lettuce ready, not just for her salad, but for dinner. That was nice. My mom was happy about that. Cassie had to eat quickly so she would leave with Jason and Susan. Oh, and Daniel might be moving down to San Diego and living with Jason and Suan too. Though I don't know how that will really work out. The house is going to be too loaded with people and stuff for Jason. I'm expecting a lot more upheavel, but with luck everything will go smoothly. Cassie absolutely loves Daniel so she is thrilled by the prospect. :-) I hope it all works out well.

Dinner was great! My mom made stuffed mushrooms, baked potatoes and BBQ baked chicken. Delicious! I could have eaten two pieces of chicken, but I was good and only ate one. However, after dinner and after I watched "River Monsters," "Gator Boys" and "Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence," I needed Jordan to come to the pharmacy to pick up a couple Invega 3 mg. for me since the TAR hasn't gone through yet. I really need my pills, but at least I can get them as I need them. Anyway, Jordan asked to spot at McDonald's. He wanted a drink, but he was hungry again and so was I, but I didn't want to eat a burger. Still, I got him a McDouble and a drink and I was bad. I got myself a diet Dr. Pepper and an ice cream cone. at least the cone was small. I decided that it would be the last thing I ate tonight. Even though I'm a little hungry again. Something is wrong with me. I've been hungry a lot lately. I hate it. Then Jason and Susan want to take me to get weighed. I want to know, but I don't want to know and it's making me depressed. I don't want to find out that I'm not making progress. Which is a possibility. I think I'll feel sick if I haven't lost much.

Anyway, I took pix of Karissa tonight. I got her next to the book "Beautiful Creatures." I figured it was a good title to have next to her. She looked so cute. Then I posted a couple of things on her Facebook profile and page. I did go to Cafemom too, but I have to say I think I'm finally getting a little burned out. I'm trying not to, but it still happens that way, I guess. I posted on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" but I didn't post anything for my Holiday group. I just didn't feel like it. I did ask for another siggy in the siggy group. I loved the last avitar. I want another avitar, but I can only request one more this month.

Well, I guess that's it. I am tired and I'm cold. Or at least my feet are! Karissa's sacked out too. I think it's time for bed.


No comments: