Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 24 - Just Exhausted

I had to take an extra ativan while trying to sleep last night because of my stupid restless legs. It's really bad. It's just something else for me to deal with. Anyway, I woke up, got Cassie to school. Went back to sleep for a little bit, but got up to get ready so I could get to my appointment for my pdoc. Well, I thought my appointment was at 9:30am. Turns out it was for 10:30pm. But I didn't mind really. I just sat there and read "Body Double." It's such a good book!! 

Anyway, the appointment went well though the doctor wants to start weening me off the ativan, though I really don't want to stop. I hacve enough going on than to have to deal with this too. But oh well. I probably won't be able to use much of it after the surgery anyway. Well, that's a guess, but that's what I am thinking. It'll help me get through it.

When I got home, I took a nap. I was just to tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I slept until about 1:30pm then got up to go get Cassie from school. Of course, I went back to my book. Then after school was out she wanted to walk to 7/11 with two of her friends. I let her and just waited for her to come back. It was about 15 minutes. Once we got home, I had to try to get Cassie working on her homework, though she and I ended up talking mostly, I guess. I ended up letting her take the laptop with her to finish up her homework. Of course, it didn't get completely done until after we got home.

Once she left with Jason and Susan, I waited a bit then went to therapy. I did get a diet dr. pepper on my way, but the cups are a lot smaller now. Anyway, when I got to Dr. Tess' office I sat down and just did more reading. Time seemed to go by very quickly. I guess a good book can do that. 

My session went well. I didn't have much negative to say, though when we talked about jobs that stressed me. But it wasn't like he was pushing me like he wanted me to work. It just came up in conversation as we talked about SSI. But just thinking about it was almost enough to make me start crying. That fear gets overwhelming. I just hope SSI comes through. 

Anyway, after therapy I went over to Jason and Susan's to have dinner and bring Cassie home. I got to spend time with Rena too. She is such a cute dog. But Cassie pretty much got the rest of her homework done so that way when we got home I could type it up for her. She also took a shower while we were there. Of course, I also got to hold Zippy for a few minutes, but the kitties were hiding. I think they  might hide for awhile. It's going to take time to get them used to having a dog around. 

Well, I typed and printed off Cassie's persuasive essay and I am exhausted. Ids hope I sleep good tonight. I have to wake Jordan up at 6:30am, Cassie up at 6:50am then get myself up by 8:15am to get to water aerobics. Maybe tomorrow I won't be as tired.

No comments: