Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 44 - Worried About Tomorrow Morning

Tomorrow morning my daughter presents her science project and the biggest thing is I don't know where to go. I am afraid I'll end up at the wrong place or that I'll be late. I want to be there for her, but I just don't know. I have to wake up around 6:45am. Part of me almost wishes I wasn't going because in a way it's stressing me out, but I have to see how good my girl has done on her project. I'm sure things will be okay, but I'm still worried.

I was supposed to get up rather early so that I could take my mom shopping. But she let me sleep until after noon. It was good in the fact that I really needed to sleep, but still . . . it might screw up my sleep tonight. But then again, maybe not. Then by the time I was ready to go - having taken my shake and my vitamins and meds - she was asleep on the couch. But she woke up soon after. We then went to the ban so she could cash a check and then to Target. I wasn't thrilled with going to Target, but I did get slippers and some slipper boots. It's cool! Then I bought some milk, cereal and a bottle of water. I am always so thirsty. Mom bought a few food items and some laundry soap and slippers for herself. A lot of stuff there though are more expensive. The only reason we got the slippers is because they were on clearance or relatively cheap. But even the bananas were more expensive than at Walmart. However, they did have a bigger selection of shoes.

After that, my mom didn't want to go home yet so we went to Denny's. I ended up having my dinner there. I got a build your own slam and got egg whites with onions, turkey sausage patty, seasonal fruit AND wheat pancakes. Those pancakes were delicious! I'd order them in a heartbeat! But I can't have those very often. It's a bread product and I'm not supposed to have bread at all. But still, it was a nice treat. I even got a diet coke - which was an accident, but my mom let me have it and it tasted pretty good! They must be using something different to sweeten it. I was surprised. But diet Dr. Pepper is still my favorite. I haven't eaten anything since either so maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I haven't overdone my calories today. I am worried about my weight. Friday Jason and Susan want to take me to get weighed and I'm afraid. I had a nightmare where I had lost only five pounds. Everyone is supportive about it that if I haven't lost that much it just means I have to change something, but I don't know. It just worries me. I don't want to feel let down with myself.

Well, outside of that, I haven't done much except watch TV an play on the computer. I played on Facebook at myself and Karissa. I posted stuff on Cafemom in "Holiday Dreaming," and even on "Plus Sized Mommies." Then I also watched "Mythbusters," "Dirty Jobs," and "Storage Wars." "Mythbusters" was a repeat. It was the first time Jayme and Adam had blown a water heater and Tory, Kari and Grant did some myths about jeans. "Dirty Jobs" was the one about the dooms day seed vault. Then the new one about bio hazard waste. "Storage Wars" was great. Hester got beat out a couple of time. Barry found a neat 1930's toy in excellent condition. I don't want to sound mean, but I'm glad Hester got nothing for a change. His "Yuuup!" and his attitude are annoying. He needed to get put in his place a bit.

Anyway, I think that's it for me. I'm going to take my meds . . . maybe eat a yogurt . . . then go to sleep. I can't forget to set my alarm either. I'm definitely needing ativan tonight.

No comments: