Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 33 - Feeling Better But Still Cold

I woke up today and though I didn't feel like it I got up, took my vitamins, had my protein shake and went to water aerobics class. There was a substitute instructor. She was okay, but not great. Not funny either. Wish it had been Joy there. By the time I got home, I was exhausted and my back was sore. But my mom said that we needed milk or rather Jordan needed milk and she wanted some decaf coffee, so I went out to Albertson's and got it. I also got me water and vitamin water. Then I got cold and I was tired so I cuddled under the blanket and dozed on and off until 3:00pm.

I woke up Jordan at that time to get the computer. Once I had it, I played a lot on Cafemom. I actually got a new member in "Holiday Dreaming!" It's so awesome!! Then I checked out some of the other groups I'm in. I stayed on there until my mom called dinner - salad, mashed potatoes and tilapia! It was definitely good.

After that, Jordan and I went to Walmart. That was fun. My mom wanted butter. I wanted salad dressing and Oikos yogurts plus a few other things. I got 100 calorie pack Milano cookies!! I was so thrilled to find those. I also got more gum - Aprple Pie flavored. It's pretty good. I also got Sobe Life water - 2. Then I went a little nuts and got two DVDs - with three movies -"Demolition Man" with "Over the Top" and "Drive Angry" which is a Nicholas Cage movie I wanted. I still have to get the last Harry Potter movie, but that will come. I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a movie day. I have several movies I haven't even watched!

Anyway, now I'm just chilling out. I watched "Chuck!" I really have missed it. There are only two episodes left and then it's over, I guess. I'll have to try to watch them. Now I'm watching "Grimm." After that, I'm turning it on SyFy. I can't remember what's on though. Go figure. Oh, "Merlin!" After that, I'm planning on going to sleep. I was thinking about going to water aerobics tomorrow with Susan, but I just can't. My whole body is so itchy. Oh and someone suggested that my being cold was from my lower calorie intake. I suppose it's possible. We'll see. But even in my room which is usually pretty warm for me, I'm sitting here with my sweater on. I actually slept with my sweater on the other night. I hate the being cold, but I'd take it over being too hot. 

Guess that's it for this addition of my life. Until next time!


No comments: