Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 26 - Been so COLD!

I felt like I was moving through molasses again this morning. But I got up and got ready to go to the gym for water aerobics with Susan. I was wearing the swimming sweater that woman gave me which probably helped somewhat. But the water was freezing!! And to make matters worse, the spa is out of Order so after the aerobics freezing to death, I took a shower, but the water pressure is so bad I couldn't get warm at all. It sucks to be that cold. Then once I got home, all I wanted was to curl up under the covers. I did and out on the "Merlin" Marathon on Syfy. I had to turn the volume down pretty low though because it was keeping me awake and I wanted to go to sleep and I did sleep. I slept for a couple of hours. Then when I did wake up, I didn't want to get out from under the blankets. I did for a little bit when Cassie and Jason came over with Rena. Well, Cassie had to clean up her space. Then when Rena came in she was just all over the place and wanting to be loved on. She is such a sweetie! Jason is worried about my rashes. Susan too and I have to say I've been thinking about going back to the doctor seeing if there is ANYTHING that can be done.

After they left though, I went back under the covers for awhile. Tim came over to drop Taylor off. And George came over so the boys have been hanging out. I ended up going after burgers for the boys and I got myself a Caeser salad and a diet Dr. Pepper. We ate when I came back and then after that I returned to my room, put "Merlin" back on. I also got on cafemom. I had to post some stuff in "Holiday Dreaming" and "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" Nicole called and I put cream on most of my rashes as we talked, but I was still cold. I'm cold now and I have my blanket wrapped around me. I'm also tired. I hope I sleep good tonight. Maybe by morning I'll feel warm.

Anyway, I finished reading "Body Double" last night. I couldn't put it down. But I wanted more. I have to get "Vanish" next month. Jane probably would have had her baby already or it will have her having the baby. There might be more about Maura's bio mom too, though I doubt that.

Well, I guess that's it. Today I have done okay on my eating. I just need to see how much I weigh eventually. But for now I'm going to try to go to sleep buried under the covers.

No comments: