Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 8 - Finally Got Going

I did it! I finally did it. I woke up and got ready, took my protein drink and vitamins and went to the gym. I asked about their scale and they don't have one that can weigh me so I'm pretty disappointed about that. But Jason and Susan said they'd take me back to the doctor to get weighed. Maybe after the holidays. I want a chance to have made a difference first. Though I think I have lost a little. Not sure how much, but I'm back on the straight and narrow.

The water aerobics was great! I enjoyed it a lot. What sucked though, was I would generally have did some lap swimming, then hit the spa and then take a shower, but I was kind of cold so after class I went and got into the spa. I stayed as long as I could, but someone was in the shower. I had to wait for about 10-15 minutes. It sucked, but I didn't complain or anything. I mean, come on. If someone has to use the handicapped shower then they have to use it, right? I know I need to use it. In facr, I took most of my shower sitting down on the bench. I was pretty drained. But what aggravates me is the water pressure in the handicapped shower is like trickling soft. And I had to wash my hair and body in that. Ugh! Makes me take half an hour. But I did it.

When I got home though, I was very tired. I grabbed some decaf coffee and I hoped online which was great. I had written my Aussie last night when I couldn't sleep and he wrote me back today! It was great to hear from him, even if it was a bit short, but he was at working, working hard. I'll probably write him again tomorrow. I'm too tired to really write him today. But I have missed him. He has always been a supportive and very sensual, sexy friend too! ;-) But every so often I disappear from him. He always welcomes me back with open arms. He understands how my life can get. He was happy things are going so well with me.

After that I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so I ended up laying down and I fell asleep. I'm not sure how long I slept, but I woke up around 4:30pm. I waited a little while then went out to see about getting something to eat. Jordan and I ended up eating frozen dinners. But this time I had a Lean Cuisine with a bunch of broccoli. Going back to my room I finished watching "Lethal Weapon." Started watching "Space Cowboys" and now I'm watching "The Closer." Then I'll be watching "Rizzoli & Isles" if I can stay awake that long. I am so tired.

Nicole also called me. We talked for awhile. We commisserated on kids, men and life in general and celebrated the good stuff too. We talked about how you really have to make up your mind to do something to really make it happen. It was a good talk, but I was so tired. I'm still very tired. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight.

Guess that's it. I'm going to drink some water, take my meds, watch my TV and then chill out. I was even too tired to play on cafemom. It's definitely time to rest and then sleep. Tomorrow it's off to the races again!

No comments: