Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 17 - Back on Track Though I Still Hurt

Well, I woke up early enough to drink a protein shake, take my vitamins, take my meds and get ready to go to the gym with Susan. The bad thing is that my stomach has kind of been unsettled all day too. But Susan and I did the water aerobics class and I have been working hard each and every time. I want to feel my body working when I do the moves. I think I really pushed myself this time. I felt good afterwards, but I was glad that we went into the spa after. The water in the pool is just too cold. It's fine when you're moving, but the last few minutes that you spend stretching out . . . well, that's a problem. I start feeling chilled to the bone. The spa feels so good after that though. We stayed about 15 minutes or so before going to get a shower.

Susan was nice enough to share her water with me. I needed water badly. Then when I got home, I was kind of wiped out. I was tired. So I took a percocet and laid down with Karissa. When I got up around 1:00pm I fixed my second protein shake and realized I was down to the nitty gritty with my protein powder. My mom gave me money to get another one, and shampoo for her and milk for Jordan. It didn't take me too long to find a parking spot, but it wasn't one I wanted. However, I just figured I needed to take what I could and get done with the shopping as fast as possible.

First thing I did was get the protein pweder. I picked Chocolate Peanut Butter flavored and am just hoping that it tastes good. I'm going to be able to try it either tomorrow or the next day. I love the flavor combo. It's one of my favorites so hopefully this powder will do it justice.

I wasn't hungry for awhile as I worked on Cafemom. I got new members to "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" which is awesome!! I am up to 10 members and this is people finding me, not me trying to find them! It feels great! I didn't do anything in "Holiday Dreaming" today, but I caught up in other groups. I added to my journal in "Plus sized Mommas" and another journal entry in "Sister to Sister." I really wanted to get things done.

Man, this stupid absess hurts! It's driving me crazy! I'm going to have to take another percocet and advil, I think. Something is going to have to give, but I don't want to go back to the ER or to the doctor where they might lance it or try to drain it without numbing it. They did that to Jordan and he went into shock turning about 5 different colors. I knew it hurt him. He almost passed out. I don't think I can do that. It scares me to death. Of course, I don't know how much longer I can deal with this this way either. I guess we'll see what happens - what gives first.

Anyway, it's only 8:00pm, but I'm thinking I might go to sleep here early with a percocet. Plus the only thing I really want to see would be "Brad Meltzer's Decoded" but I'm tired enough to not care. For several hours now I have been watching "River Monsters." There is somwething about the show that really just relaxes me. Go figure. 

I did okay with dinner. It was too big a plate, I think, but a lot of it were veggies. I have to work on eating smaller portions though. But I'm not going to eat anything else tonight. Tomorrow, I'm still on track. We'll do the water aerobics and the protein shakes and work on having a smaller dinner. I have got to start losing weight. 

Now I'm going to head off here and probably to sleep.

No comments: