Sunday, December 4, 2011

Short N Sweet

I didn't do much today so I won't be saying much. I would talk about yesterday, but it wasn't that interesting either. Basically I played on Cafemom and in all the forums. I did VERY little writing on my Fan Fiction "Savior" with Eyal Lavin. Then I read probably a good 100 pages of "The Sinner" by Tess Gerritsen. She weaves such great tales.

Anyway, today I slept until around 1:00pm or so. I even got coffee, but it wasn't enough to keep me awake. There was a "Dirty Jobs" marathon and I just kept nodding off. I did get to see Mike with the Tyliger. It was awesome. The tyliger was so cute!! I finally woke up around 5:30pm with Cassie calling me. She wanted money for this sweater she wants. I said okay, but I really wish she hadn't asked. I could have said no, but I didn't want to say no either. Not to be a bad guy but because I didn't want to feel selfish. So I don't know when she wants to get the money, but it's hers.

Well, I didn't eat dinner. Not that my mom cooked. I think the coffee just made me not hungry. I did have some cranberry bread that my mom made though and it was pretty good though she needed to put in more cranberries. I also went out to McDonald's and got myself a Diet Dr. Pepper and looked at the Christmas lights. Crazy Uncle Steve has his lights going! :-) So I'm going to get batteries and then maybe my mom and Jordan will come and we'll go watch the lights together.

Anyway, tonight I played on Cafemom and I even worked on my Fan Fiction "Savior" and then I watched "Cupcake Wars," "The Next Iron Chef - Super Chefs," and a Holiday "Iron Chef America." The secret ingredient was Alton Brown's Fruitcake!! It was awesome. Now I'm watching "Around the World in 80 ways." I think it's the last episode.

Well, I guess that's about it. I might do a little more writing tonight. Or I might do some reading or I might just go to sleep. We'll see. But it's been a decent day, even if I kept napping through it!


No comments: