Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 7 - B Vitamins Are AWESOME!!

I woke up today around 9:30 this morning. I was kind of tired, but you know, I just had to get up. I then went and had my protein shake and took my vitamins - B Complex, Calcium with Magnesium and Zinc and Vitamin C. And since then I have been awake and in a good mood! I'm starting to feel a little scattered at the moment, but for the most part today I have been pretty clear and focused. I still haven't gotten to the rest of my Christmas Fan Fiction done yet. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.

At one point while I was playing on the computer, a woman came over with some amish spice bread, but basically we had gotten her package. Thank goodness there was a phone number because the address was ours! But my mom gave me half a slice with some butter. I shouldn't have had it, but it was just a little and it was so good!

Then today I took Jordan to Taco Bell - plus we had to pick up my medication. Turned out only one was ready, but it's my ativan so that's a good thing. It'll help me sleep tonight. At Taco Bell I was kind of bad and I had a soft taco fresco. I'm not supposed to have Tortillas, but other than the tortilla it was just a little meat with lettuce and pico de gallo. That stuff is so good!

When we got back I got a call from Nicole and talking to her amped me up all over again! It just excited me to share my week with her so far! I mean, all in all, it's been a GREAT week for my lifestyle change! Then after that, I took my mom to Albertson's. I stayed in the car and read more of "A Christmas to Remember." She came back with frozen dinners for dinner, but I wasn't paying attention to what she'd grabbed. Just neither of us felt like cooking. When we got home Jordan met me in the hall way to give me the laptop. He was so tired, he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He only slept four hours and also he and his friend George took care of my mom's yard and did some other things she asked. Anyway, I took the computer and went back to my room. From there I concentrated on my forums on Cafemom. I posted as much as I could - especially on "Christmas Dreaming" which I'm going to change to "Holiday Dreaming" after Christmas. Then I worked on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I made a new friend and she and I exchanged messages back and forth. That was nice. She also joined several of my groups which was awesome!

When I finally got hungry I fixed a frozen dinner, but I'm having to skip my second protein shake because of how many calories were in that frozen dinner. Did you know some of them have over 800 calories?? Mine did, but I didn't eat more than a bite of the brownie. I ate the rest though. But I'm going to eat the last of the sugar free jello I have and maybe a mousse tempation. That shouldn't add too many more calories. I really want another piece of cinnamon bread, but I'll be good. ;-)

Anyway, I watched "IRT Deadliest Roads" then "Cupcake Wars" which was awesome because it was for the 100 episode party of The Closer!! A show I love!! Then I watched the finale of "The Next Iron Chef - Super Chefs." Chef Zakarian won. I really wanted it to be Chef Falkner, but ah well. I thought she was far more creative. Now I have "Iron Chef America" on, but it's a repeat. I'm also getting tired finally. I think I am finally crashing a bit. LOL! But my mood is still good. I am just a little bummed that Susan isn't going to be going to the gym with me tomorrow after all. But I understand. Her daughter wants her to come over to her place and finish decorating the house. Let's face it, if Cassie wanted me to do something with her, I'd pretty much cancel about anything - except doctor appointments! She's coming with me on Tuesday though so that's good!

Then I also have things to look foward to. Tuesday the kids and I are going over to Jason and Susan's for the annual tree trimming party. Cassie will go with Jason and Susan to get the tree. Then Susan and I do the lights and the kids do the rest. Well, we do help a bit. Then we'll have dinner. I have to be pretty good that day!

Anyway, I guess that's it. My mind is getting more scattered by the moment. I wouldn't be surprised to find all of this is just rambly and disjointed. But oh well! It's how things go. I'm just glad I've had a good week. :-)
  

No comments: