Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2

Day two has been unproductive really. I was going to go to the gym, but I just wasn't feeling it and I went back to sleep. When I woke up, I drank a smoothy my mom made only to find out that she hadn't put protein powder in it so I had a protein shake. Then I went back to my room.

Cassie called me from school wanting me to pick her up. I didn't pick her up because I felt she needed to stay. Susan thought the same thing, so I ended up talking to one of the ladies in the office about getting Cassie a place to be alone for a little bit or something and they said no problem. They said they were going to try to get the counselor to talk with her. I just felt so bad because she was grieving Katie Kelly and Lauren's dad's death. It just breaks my heart.

Anyway, I was on the computer for a little bit, but I was so tired, I just kind of laid down with the "Dirty Jobs" marathon on. I didn't get up until my mom called out dinner. I had a piece of crusted tilapia, fried zucchini, only I think she baked it. It was still good so . . . Then she also made broccoli. I had a good helping of the broccoli and three strips of zucchini. After dinner, I continued to watch "Dirty Jobs." An hour or so later Jordan gave me my laptop and so I started playing on Cafemom. I replied to what I could. Added some stuff to my groups. Then Cassie came home. Wasn't sure she was coming home tonight. Then she wanted me to stay out in the other room with her so I microwaved some popcorn and turned on "Dirty Jobs." The new episode was coming on. I LOVE this show and was glad to have a new season start. While I watched the show Cassie read her book. :-) She spent the whole time reading and she was still reading when I left her. I also had a caramel mousse tempation.

I went back to my room and turned on "Chopped" but Jordan came in and Nicole called so I pretty much missed it. LOL! No big deal. I did eat two oranges so that's it for the night. I think I did okay on my eating. I don't think I went over. But I have to admit I've been a little depressed today. I'm not sure if it's just Cassie's grief which I feel acutely. I don't think it's the change in my eating. Could be an early start to PMS, but I don't think so either. I don't know. All I can do is hope that I feel less depressed tomorrow, though I don't know about that. 

Now all I need to do is take my meds and try to go back to sleep. 
 

No comments: