Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 11 - What a Day to Start!

I was going to wake up at about 8:15, but I was pretty tired and so I slept in about 10 minutes longer. Not much, but I just wanted a little more sleep. But I got up and got ready to go. I had to take my mom to Costco to do some last minute shopping. And believe me, we had to get there early!! I got ready, took my protein shake, took my vitamins and meds then we left.

I was so thirsty by the time we'd gotten there. I should have grabbed water before we'd left. But I didn't. We went into Costco and I followed my mom around. Then she tasked me to get a few things. That didn't take me long. I also found an un-opened bottle of water and drank it. It didn't go anywhere in the store and I just couldn't keep my thirst in check. But my back started hurting so I took a seat on the bench by the pharmacy and waited for her. While I waited, I also read more of "A Christmas to Remember." It was getting really good. I was really happy to have help to get the stuff out to the car and into the trunk.

When we got home, I woke up Jordan to get the stuff into the house. He went back to sleep after that. I finished reading "A Christmas to Remember" and I really loved it. After that I decided I wanted to go up to Grossmont Center - dreading the crowd. But I wanted to go to Barnes and Noble to get Tess Gerritsen's "Vanish." But they were out. I called the Santee store and they were out too. That did suck. But I went to Walmart, which was a pain in the ass trying to find a space too, though I ended up with a good spot. Then I decided instead of a book, I'd see what I could find in the $5 DVD bin. Turns out I found "High Plains Drifter," which is one of my favorite revenge flicks. I always said if I found it I'd buy it! So I did. I guess it was meant to be! After that, I got the milk and bread I needed. I also found something I can drink that's not soda - 0 calorie Lifewater by Sobe! Then my mom wanted me to find her foot lotion. I did! Then I found this massage ball I was actually getting for Susan, but in the end my mom liked it so I gave it to her for Christmas. 

Jordan wasn't happy when I woke him up again to pull in groceries but he did it even though it put him in a seriously crappy mood. I went and got on the computer. I played on Cafemom for a long time. I posted stuff in "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" and I announced that "Christmas Dreaming" is going to turn into "Holiday Dream" so that we can incorporate other holidays.

Dinner was great - rotissery chicken breast, corn and a lovely salad with my light House Dressing. It was yummy! Then it was back to the computer. I wasn't really watching anything either. I did have on "River Monsters" earlier. But I wasn't really watching it. Then I saw this show on about extreme Christmas trees and Christmas lights so that's what I'm had on since.

Right now I'm chatting with Steve. He and I haven't talked in awhile. It's good to be in touch. I think he misses me and he was always a nice guy. We were always good friends. I've been sharing my excitement for Christmas and my gastric bypass and losing the weight. I can't wait!

Anyway, I suppose that's about all I have to say. Outside of playing on the computer I didn't do much . . . Oh but there was one thing I need to mention. I STARTED MY FRICKEN PERIOD! Ah well. I knew it was going to start before Christmas. The good thing is, right now there is no PMS symptoms so maybe I'll be good this year. But it also explains of the cravings I've been having. I just hope I don't bleed everywhere. I can never predict the flow . . . Ah well.

So now, I'm going to take my meds. Maybe get a mousse temptation and then go to sleep now that it's well past midnight. Got to get up early to go to water aerobics!

Later!

No comments: