Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 18 - Itchy Scratchy

Well, the rashes are worse. Thank god I have the weekend to partially recover before facing another week of water aerobics in that water. I love the water aerobics, but I really hate the rashes that I get from the chlorine. That really sucks and I can't stop the itching and I can't help but scratch. Ugh!

I got up this morning without a problem. I had the last of my strawberry protein powder. Then I took my vitamins and medication and got ready to go to the gym. I was ready by the time Susan got here.

One of the things I've noticed is though I have a hard time walking far, I have started walking from where ever Susan parks and walk from there instead of her letting me off in the front. It still takes a lot out of me to walk in and out, at least I can do it. Susan was also nice enough to bring me a water bottle to fill up with water. It was good to have.

The work-out was good! I have a hard time hearing Lois sometimes. It's the same for Susan, but I figure as long as I'm still moving I'm doing good! but the pool was cold!! Ugh!! That's something I don't like. The water has been really cold and I hate it. I might warm up once we get moving but as soon as we hit the stretching at the end, I am freezing!! Thank god for the spa! I had to stay in there longer today though because this one woman was here and she uses the hadicapped stall too, so I wanted to make sure she had plenty of time so I didn't have to stand there waiting and probably making her feel bad.

Anyway, after the shower, I still felt a little cold and I was tired. I work harder and harder during the classes. When I got home I laid down and took a nap. I probably shouldn't have, but it seems to be nice for me to do it. Then when I wake up, I got to try my new protein powder - Chocolate Peanut Butter. It wasn't as good as I hoped it was, but it was okay. I'm sure it'll grow on me. The strawberry did! :-) And the good thing is it seems the absess is finally starting to go down!! The antibiotics are finally working!! Thank god for that!!! It's still swollen, but not like it was. I have hope now that it'll need no draining. Yay!

Well, I did check out some stuff online. I checked a couple of things on Cafemom, got on Facebook and looked at Tumblr but I haven't felt up to doing much. There is so much I can do, but I just don't feel like it. If I could I would just go to sleep, but I'm having trouble with that. I might take another percocet, though I guess I really don't need it. Or maybe I'll take an ativan. I did watch some re-runs of "Monk" and two episodes of "Criminal Minds" that I hadn't see before so that was a nice treat. But I definitely want to sleep. I wish I was lucky like Karissa. She can sleep easily. Of course, she's a cat and that's something she does well. LOL! In fact, she snores! I don't want to snore though. When I do I wake up with headaches.

I can't believe that Christmas is over and that New Year's is just a few days away. It's crazy. I have some anxiety about 2012, but all in all, I think it's going to be a good year for me. I just have to keep that in mind and leave out the stupid doomsday crap. I don't know why it bothers me at all. All the end of the world crap is just that - crap. But there's something about this one that bothers me the most. I don't know. I just have to put it out of my mind and just leave it alone, not that I go out of my way to look into it. It's just crap.

Well, I guess that's it. Tomorrow is a new day and my last day of water aerobics for the week. I may or may not try to get to the night classes on Mondays and Wednesdays if Susan goes. I suppose it depends on how I feel and how bad the rashes are. But there's no denying it would be good for me so I'll keep it in mind.

Anyway, I'm going to take the percocet or ativan and go to sleep. Fingers crossed.

No comments: