Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Days 9 and 10 - Man I'm TIRED!!

Well, I should have written this last night for yesterday, but I was so tired by the time I got home, there was no way I was coherent enough to write anything.

Susan and I went to the gym yesterday. Even Cassie came. The water aerobics class was good! :-) It ended up being a little too much for Cassie, but I thought it did its job. I wished Joy was teaching the class though. Before we left Susan was able to get a pass for a month which I thought was awesome!! She is thinking about joining the gym next month which is why they gave her a month. I love it because if she goes, I'll feel obligated to get my ass up and go work out. LOL!

After Cassie and Susan dropped me off, I went inside, got some decaf coffee and then I started to work on "Savior" about Eyal Levin. I need to get back to it. I'd like to get the story done before Christmas. But I don't know if I will. I'll try to work more on it tomorrow. I'm just too tired tonight.

I then had Jordan shower while I still played on the computer before we left for Jason and Susan's. We tried to be as quiet as possible when we got there because Jason was sleeping. So Jordan and I sat in the family room, talked and played with the cats. They all came out to see me. Soon Jordan had Lulubelle and Katianna playing with a straw. It was so cute!

Susan and Cassie got back soon and we started on the tree. Jason didn't want to come out of the room. I think he was just over tired from working. He has to get up early. Anyway, Jordan, Susan and Cassie were trying to get the tree in the stand and I was the one left to make sure the tree was straight. After that, Susan put on the angel and then her and I put on the lights. Then Jason came out in a much better mood. He and Jordan put the garland on the tree, then Cassie and Jordan decorated the tree with whatever ornaments they could find. Even Jason said it was time for new ornaments. Theirs are old and several are broken.

When Susan got back from the store, it didn't take long for her to throw together dinner. I had ham, a little mashed potatoes, then green beans and corn. It was good! :-) After that, we talked for a little bit. Cassie and Jordan started rough housing and of course they got mad at each other . . . Not that Jason stepping in helped. They're still mad at each other at the moment, I guess. Jordan's not sure he wants to go over there on Christmas Eve, but I think he'll change his mind. At least I hope so and I hope he and Cassie can just get over this event and move on. They usually do. But we'll see.

I was so tired by the time we left. I was ready for bed. We came home, I checked a few things on the computer, but I just didn't have the energy or the focus to write my journal entry so I gave the computer over to Jordan and went to sleep. Or tried. I took a muscle relaxant and an ativan as I tried to sleep but couldn't right away. It was a mistake to take that muscle relaxant though, because today it's left me feeling like I'm dragging all day.

When I woke up, I got ready to go to the Gym. My mom had washed my suit and towels for me, I took my vitamins and took my morning meds. I had my protein shake and then I was ready to go. Well, I grabbed a little water bottle too.

When Susan arrived it was just Susan. No Cassie. We went to the gym and got into the water aerobics class. Well, we got there before the class. The water was a bit cooler than it had been yesterday which wasn't so nice. But it worked. Joy was teaching the class which I was happy about because she is awesome! She's fun and has energy and is just youthful and approachable, I guess. Anyway, I guess it was cardio day because it was one hell of a work out today! It was good! I enjoyed it. Well, until the last bit of stretching. Because we weren't moving much, the cold crept back in and I was never so happy to get into the spa! LOL! Susan and I stayed in there about 10-15 minutes. Then we took showers. I was so tired. I could feel my body just wanting to stop. As soon as I was dropped off at home, I went and got my laptop from Jordan and started to write an email to My Aussie. But my eyes kept wanting to close. I was going to finish up and then go to sleep, but I saw a delivery man come to the door. My mom, of course, didn't hear it, so I got up and grabbed it for her. That's when I found out she was putting up her tree. It looks okay, but not great. At least it's a lit tree which makes it nice.

Anyway, Sue - Tim's 1st wife - sent my mom this beautiful wreath and candle center piece. It was gorgeous!! That's on my mom's coffee table now. She might not have gotten it had I not gone to gete it. But I think that's sweet.

After that, I did finish up my email and then I did lay down. I drifted in and out of sleep until about 3:45pm. Once I got up I got a stamp from my mom. I had to wake her up though, which I hated doing, but I had to get my car insurance out today. After that, I went to Albertson's. I bought a water bottle. Then I got the money order and got myself a little cane of Coca Cola lip smackers! SO I'm going to put it in my stocking. I'll have three new lip balms - Coke, Sprite and Coke Cherry! Nice!!

From there I out fuel in my car and headed to therapy. I got there a half hour early. I used the time to read "A Christmas to Remember." It's gotten very good. Then I had a good session with Dr. Tess. We talked about my lifestyle change and that he's talked to the psychiatrist that had seen me. It all went well! :-) I almost had gone up to Grossmont, which to be honest, I don't really want to because of how crazy things are, but on the other hand, I really want to get "Vanish" by Tess Gerritsen. I'm going to maybe try tomorrow. We'll see. As it is I'm not going to the gym tomorrow because my mom needs me to take her to Costco. The earlier the better!!

Anyway, my body is sore from the work out today. That's a first in a long time. But it just goes to show me that I really worked out today. I'm just tired. I worked on my Cafemom groups and checked the others while "Ancient Aliens" was on. Now I'm going to watch "Brad Meltzer's Decoded" then go to sleep!

That's it for today . . . and yesterday! LOL!

No comments: