Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 15 - Percocet Daze But Still Swollen

I spent most of the day sleeping. I was so tired and the pain from the absess gets worse. So I just took percocet every four hours give or take and slept. I slept on and off until around 5:00pm.

Tim came over and talked to me a little bit about the absess and what I could try to do with it. I don't feel like messing with it the way he messes with things, but on the other hand I don't want to have to have it drained either. I saw Jordan get his lanced or drained and he went into shock afterwards. And if he can't tolerate the pain, I don't think I'd fair that much better. Anyway, the idea is to see if the antibiotics won't start working in another day or so. If not, then I guess I have to go back to the ER.

Well, after Tim left, I fixed myself a little plate of turkey with a tiny scoop of stuffing. I didn't bother with mashed potatoes or anything. I just heated what I had and ate it. When that was done I went and got the computer from Jordan and played on the computer for awhile. Though I didn't do that much. I watched two episodes of "Law and Order" and remembered what I didn't like about the show - an unsatifying ending. But I was waiting for the new "The Closer" episode and the new "Rizzoli and Isles" which was awesome! Gabriel came back and he and Jane got together! Unfortunately, Maura's mom was hit by a car pushing Maura out of the way. Then her birthfather showed up. At the end, he saved Maura only to have a shootout with Boston PD. Maura was beyond upset. I can't wait until next summer to see what happens.

Anyway, I have taken my night meds and some ativan as well. I'll be back asleep soon. At least I hope so. I really want more turkey though. And I didn't see any in the fridge. My mom must have it in her fridge. Not that I need more to eat. I also had three or four oranges and a bowl of yams and a glass of cider. Not to mention two rolls with butter. This has to be the last day I cheat. Tomorrow I have to get back on the wagon so I can lose the pounds. I should try to go to the gym in the morning. I have to do the water aerobics. I need to get back on track. 

But first sleep.
 

No comments: