Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy Day and MORE Shopping!

I woke up this morning and got Cassie off to school on about an hour of sleep. Needless to say I came back and crashed out again. My mom let me sleep until about 10:20am since I needed to get her to the doctor's by 11:00am. It didn't take me too long to get ready, then I took her. While she went to her appointment I went to Walmart. She had given me a shopping list and so I went shopping. I got a couple of things for stockings like pocky and Coke balls (ornaments so they're supposed to look like). I also got a couple of extras, but by the time I got up to the register OMG!!! I had so much stuff! I actually had someone unload the stuff into my car. Thank god Jordan was awake and ready. He took the groceries inside but I had to help him put stuff away. Go figure. After that, I took a much needed shower!! Then shortly after that I went to pick up Cassie. I read more of "A Christmas to Remember" which is pretty good. But I had to go pee so bad! Between my big cup of iced coffee and my extra large diet Dr. Pepper I was feeling it. I had to ask her to hurry which I  usually don't have to do. LOL! Boy was I relieved when we got home and I could run to the bathroom. I haven't had that experience in quite awhile.

Anyway, I created the design on Jordan's stocking. I did mine last night. Then I let Cassie do hers. Jordan had the computer and came into the room and showed us some videos. It was cool to watch as a family since we really don't do much as a family. We all do our own thing. So that was pretty special. He played Weird Al music and some of his WOW music videos. It was cool. Then Jason and Susan came to pick up Cassie and shortly after that I left to get to therapy. Of course, I also stopped for another Diet Dr. Pepper.

Therapy went well. I talked to Dr. Tess about my appointments on Friday for the gastric bypass and how I'm nervous. I mean, excited, but nervous. I get nervous anyway going to places I haven't been before. I guess that's my anxiety coming out. I also talked about the program Jason has gotten me so I can create a newsletter. I can not WAIT to get it!! But I need to try to remember what happened through the beginning of the year. Ugh! I'll have to look through some of my journal entries.

Anyway, when I got home from therapy my mom had dinner that I had to reheat, but that was no big deal. The burgers were good! Then I got on the computer for a little while. I think I'm starting to burn out a little on Cafemom. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. But today I only made a couple of posts. I also watched the "season" finale of "Ghost Hunters." I say "season" because it was a Christmas one. It was awesome. New episodes come back in January. I also watched "Brad Meltzer's Decoded." He wanted to decode Da Vinci, which was a fantastic episode. I don't think he was a prophet. He was just brilliant!

Well, after that I wanted to sleep. I took my meds and put on my "Rizzoli and Isles" but that didn't help. So I ended up calling Walmart and found out they are open 24 hours for the holiday season so I went shopping. I got the rest of the stuff for the stockings - barring oranges. I still need to get cloves. I like to make pomanders for the season. They smell wonderful! I also got Queen Anne BLUEBERRY cordials! I thought that sounded good! When I got home I tried one and they are delish! I also bought the new "A-Team" movie because it was $5. I also got myself body spray only it turned out to be $7 which sucked, but I was commited to getting it. I just have to be careful with the money I have left. I hate being spontaneous like that, but I think it was a good thing. It's vanilla brown sugar or burnt sugar. Whatever it smells wonderful!

Now I'm going to TRY to go to sleep. Maybe I can. I hope I can. But like always, we'll see what happens. It's been a decent day. But lots of shopping. LOL!

No comments: