Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 16 - Been Better But Okay

Again I slept on and off all day. I think the swelling is starting to go down a little on the absess. At least I hope so. It still feels like I have a hard ball in my jaw. Ah well. At least I've been taking my antibiotics like I should. What worries me is that I am running low on Percocet. Hopefully it will last until the majority of this is over. 

Anyway, I did better on my eating today. I had a protein shake. Then later I had a sausage with two oranges. Then I had a little bit of turkey and some blackberry pie. But not much. I haven't decided if I'm going to drink another shake or just go back to sleep. I could do either. I took a percocet at 9:00pm and so I guess it's kicking in a bit stronger.

I did play on the computer for a bit. I posted pix up on Facebook and Tumblr of our Annual Family Feast. Then I have also been on Cafemom. I added more New Year's forums to Holiday Dreaming. I need to make a list of what to do for Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, Easter and July 4th. Of course, that will come as it comes. 

Well, I managed to stay awake for "Dirty Jobs." I'm so glad there are new episodes. I think that's it for me though. I'm ready to head to sleep. I just have to take my night meds. But for sure tomorrow morning I'm going to be getting my ass up and going to water aerobics. I need to.

That's about it for my day. If I'm lucky the swelling will be just about gone in the morning. That would be so nice! Guess we'll see!

No comments: