Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 3 - So Far So Good!

I woke up and took Cassie to school, but when I got home I went back to sleep. I just didn't have the energy to do much else. So I went to sleep. Then suddenly I get woken up by a voice outside my window! It was Jason! LOL! He and I talked for awhile. My mom actually made him breakfast which was nice of her and he appreciated it. Jason kind of had to talk me into taking my shake because I wasn't hungry yet. I guess I just need to put myself on a schedule so that's what I'm going to try to work on. Well, maybe not until next week . . . We'll see. After that Jason talked me into putting in the Disc I got from the Bariatric center. It has all the info on it. I ended up not reading it all. In fact, Jason didn't have enough of an attention span to do it either! LOL!

Susan picked Cassie up from school early but we told my mom that it was a half day to avoid bitching and moaning. Cassie came in to get Jason and to give me a hug and kiss. Plus to grab a couple of things too. 

After they left my mom wanted to go get her hair permed. We waited for a bit then around 1:30pm I took her up to Fantastic Sam's and while she was there, I went to Walmart. I needed to get vitamins and more protein powder. Then my mom wanted decaf coffee and I needed to get more non-fat milk. I even got a movie for my stocking! After I did the little bit of shopping and looking around, I went to McDonald's and bought the large drink cup, but instead of soda I filled it with water. I must have drank at least 3 cups full and that cup isn't small! Then a woman with a baby sat at the table for a little bit. Then another woman sat down and was determined to talk to me while I was trying to read more of "A Christmas to Remember." She was nice enough and I talked with her. She gave me her phone number, but not sure I'll call her. I'm so bad at calling people anyway. 

Finally my mom showed up. We did a little more shopping and after we checked out, we went back to McDonald's and got chicken Caeser salad and a small fries. I didn't eat much of the fries, but the salad was good! But by the time we got out to the car my back was ripped and it was hard for me to put the bags in the trunk. It was a good thing Jordan came out of the house to meet us. He had to take the bags in and put the stuff away by himself. He wasn't happy about it, but he's not a baby either. He is perfectly capable. I went to my room and rested. I then got online and went to Cafemom. Some bitch joined my "Christmas Dreaming" group just to spam it with links and then left. That pissed me off. She didn't even pay attention to where she posted stuff and I had to take a lot of time to move or delete posts. Ugh!! Then I made it a point to add more posts so that hers don't come up easily.

Anyway, I did work on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" a little bit. I checked out other groups, but everyone seems pretty quiet at the moment. So then I also did a search to see what Denise might have been up to and found out she is signed onto this one site and I joined just to join. I will probably will never use it, but it's just something else to check on every now and again.

Well, I am tired. I think I'm going to watch the new "Brad Melzer's Decoded" and then go to sleep. Maybe sooner. I really am exhausted. I did finally have another protein shake for dinner. I think it'll keep me full for awhile. If nothing else, I'll be full when I fall asleep. :-) That's the best I can ask for! LOL!

Tomorrow there is nothing on the schedule that I know of so we'll see how it goes. I just have to remember there's a ticket buy Saturday morning. I can use the money. I might be able to get another book for myself. I wish I had another $50 though. I would get Jordan this Assassin's Creed movie and then get Cassie the third book to her one series. Ah well . . . shit happens. But I think Christmas is going to be pretty good anyway! :-)

That's it. I'm laying down.




No comments: