Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Headache Almost Ruined the Day

Today was pretty good though I didn't want to wake up. Then when I did I had a massive headache. I didn't wake up until almost 2:00pm. I was supposed to be over to Jason and Susan's between 1:00pm-2:00pm. THEN I wake up to find out I had melted chocolate all over my PJ shirt, my stuffed bunny and my bear. I washed off my shirt, but not the stuffies yet. That's next I guess. Not sure how I'm going to do it. But I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Anyway, I got dressed and put on make-up. Jordan called Susan to make sure it was okay if George came with us, which was fine. But I only took 600 mg of ibuprofen which was a mistake. I had to take 600 mg more at Jason and Susan's. But the headache just didn't want to go away. Instead Susan had to make the dishes that I normally do - my pumpkin spice cream cheese pie and my double stuffed potatoes though she didn't make them the way I do. They still tasted good. :-) I felt better after I ate so that might have been part of it. Plus, I slept so long that sometimes that causes headaches.

George and Jordan played some war game on George's DS. They stayed outside most of the time. Then Paige was there with Cassie. Paige was curling her hair. I also got to hold Zippy for a bit. He is so cute. I got him to chorttle a lot. :-) And Duana came over. She is down to a size 18! I just hope that will be me one day. I think it will be. It's just going to take awhile. She ended up throwing up once though. She ate too fast. Plus she burped a lot. She also drank soda, which I am not going to do. Tomorrow is my last pig out day and then it's the straight and narrow. I gave Jordan most of my Christmas that would have gone into my stocking. I ate some of it. I have also drank about two Jones sodas. I'm going to drink the rest tomorrow. I might as well enjoy them on my last day. I'm sure I've put on 5 more pounds this weekend, but they'll come off. And Susan is going to go to the gym with me starting Monday. I need to find my old ratty swimsuit!

Well, tonight I played on Cafemom a bit, but I have been kinda depressed tonight. I have also had a hard time concentrating. Not sure why. I also watched "A Nanny for Christmas" and another movie I think was called "Home for the Holidays." The second movie was really on a darker note, but it all ended happy.

Now I'm trying to relax and go to sleep. I'm tired, but not sure that's enough. So often it's not. Tomorrow maybe I'll catch up on cafemom if I can concentrate. Maybe I'll also read more of that Christmas romance book and/or work on my fan fiction. I really need to finish it.

Anyway, I guess that's it. Time to call it a night.

No comments: