Monday, September 9, 2013

One For the Money, Two for the Show . . .



Okay, I'm back!! I left things for a couple of days because I just didn't have much to share. And truth be told, I've really been tired lately! When night comes around I am so exhausted. that I am ready to sleep. Not to say I do, but I try. Like last night I slept like crap. I woke up at 2am, it took an hour to go back to sleep, woke up again at around 4am and then kinda laid there trying to dose back to sleep, but all I got was an on and off sleeping. Eventually I just gave up and got my butt up at around 8am and just started doing stuff. 

Saturday was a good though stressful toward the evening. There was a spat between Jason  and Susan and it just kind of effected all of us. That night I had trouble sleeping too. I don't respond well to certain stresses. The nice thing about Saturday was that Cassi got to go to "Dave and Busters" with one of her friends. She came back in a good mood. Susan also went grocery shopping which was great! She came home with pulled pork.She'd also got Hawaiian sweet sandwich buns. We also had onion rings. I cooked and served! It was really good!! But the spat just sort of ruined the evening.

Sunday was nice, for the most part until the afternoon and evening. Well, it could have been worse, but all in all it was okay. Jason was just GRUMPY!! But you know, he always wants to be grumpy when Jordan is over. What a pain in the ass, right? :-P While he was at work Jordan walked all the way to the apartment. Two hours of walking, but he walked like 5 miles! I think that was awesome. He made pretty good time, I guess. Better than I could do! And in the heat!! So I figured he was going to stay for dinner. Then Cassi had her friend Josh over, but I warned them that it was in their best interests to stay outside when Jason got back. And Jason was pulling stuff in the car by texting me at home about wanting to be alone. I was ticked. It's always about him sometimes. Especially when he's grumpy. So he was ticked off when he saw Jordan still here. But I wouldn't take Jordan back to Tim's until he at least had dinner. Jason tried to be mean to me, but I shut off my phone. When he is that grumpy he can get really, really mean. Cassi and her friend weren't that big of a deal, because they  did stay outside once Jason came home. But after dinner I took Jordan home, but I refused to talk to Jason, I was still very angry with him. But he eventually apologized for being an ass, which was nice. I didn't get over it right away though. He wants to be forgiven immediately and that doesn't work for me. I need time. But it didn't take me too long to get over it, I guess. I was fine by morning. But then, not more than an hour after taking Jordan back to Tim's when he called me and told me Tim was kicking him out, which pissed me off big time because he was constantly threatening Jordan about the fact he could kick him out whenever he wanted. I told him to call Grandma and call me back. As soon as Grandma told him he could come back, Susan and I went and picked him up from Tim's. Tim is an emotional and verbally abusive alcoholic. Even Jordan saw him drinking all the time. 

Anyway,  he only took one thing with him - his big trunk, but he was happy to be out of there. We went through some rules with him. He's been really good with his hygiene so that's not an issue, but really makes sure he  helps Grandma around the house. That he keeps his room clean. That he doesn't get grumpy with her. Outside of hygiene that's his priority. Plus, Susan is going to show him how to shop for food and I'm going to show him easy dinners to make. We are going to help him as much as he can so he can be more independent at time goes on. I'm also going to help him get to a Temp Agency to look for work! I think things are going in the right direction now that he doesn't have to worry about Tim being on his ass. Tim doesn't want to help anyone. He wants slaves. He wants to lord his power over people to make himself feel important. But that man doesn't have a caring bone in his body. It's all about control for him. He has this need to CONTROL those under his roof. I understand he's in pain a lot, but how often have I hear, I just want HONESTY. I don't talk behind people's back. Well, he isn't even honest with himself. I have heard him talk crap behind my back and Jordan HEARD him talk crap behind his back. In fact, George moved to keep Tim from seeing Jordan so that Jordan could listen to what Tim was saying. So he's a liar and can't stick to his own mantra. Yeah, I'm just a little angry. Plus, I think he was more abusive to Jordan because he's MY son. Tim can say what he likes, but he never really liked me or cared about me, and obviously he is not above taking things out on my kids.

Okay, anyway, we got him to Grandma's and I helped him inside. He had more stuff at Tim's so my mom helped me with some fuel so I could go pick him up this morning and taking him to get the rest of his stuff.

I was pretty wound up last night, if you couldn't tell! LOL! I was tired and I slept about 2-3 hours. But then after that, I just couldn't sleep really. I was constantly waking up, then finding it hard to go back to sleep. It sucked! And of course, there were all kind of weird dreams. Meeting the Queen of England with my mom. Starting my monthly and it being heavy. Being late for some presentation with the Queen and my mom. Some guy that was out to hurt me and a few others. Almost had  him tracked down too! But just very anxious dreams. Just my mind working out the emotions from yesterday. 

Then this morning, I had been trying to sleep, but I just kept tossing and turning though their might have been some light dozing. But when it hit around 8am I just got up. I couldn't sleep and I wanted to get Jordan over to Tim's to get his stuff out of there ASAP! So I took care of a few things like giving Karissa treats, taking my morning meds and feed Tucker and King Sushi II (Betta Fish). I ran off some letters too that need to go out in the mail; hopefully tomorrow!

After I picked him up, I took him to Tim's and I was seriously worried about an altercation and if I would have to call the police, but no one said anything to him. Tim didn't come out of his room. I'm not sure he even knew Jordan was there. But either way, we got it done. When we got back to Grandma's I went in for awhile to let Jordan get his stuff out of the car. I was cuddling and getting doggie kisses from Beignet (Ben - Yay). She is so cute! Good sized dog and so sweet. But she will bark at the front door and that's a good thing. I think she is a mix of German Shepard  and possibly a pit bull. But whatever she is, she is just beautiful, loving and a perfect companion!  I had to try to teach my Mom (Grandma) how to pronounce her name. I guess it's just hard for her because her hearing is going. It's been going for awhile though. But hopefully I might have helped her with  her doggie's name because she won't really come to you when you call for her unless you use her name. I need to take a pic of her next time I go over there.

After that, Cassi's principal called me and my first thought was, "Uh Oh!" But it turned out she was having a hard day. Her ex girlfriend was being mean to her. But Cassi stuck it out as long as she could. She also took a lot of time talking with her therapist at school. But anyway, the principal called and asked if it was okay to release Cassi from school early? Could I come get her? Well, I figured the day was rough so I asked if she could just leave the campus so she could come home by trolley or bus. Well, it turned out that I was still at Grandma's so I just waited for her in the McDonald's parking lot. It didn't take her long to get there at all! She wasn't thrilled, but she didn't look as depressed as I expected. However, she was still pretty upset. 

When we got home, she made herself some cold flavored coffee. We're using Heath creamer at the moment. The night before I had brewed 2-3 pots of decaf coffee and put it in my large pitcher and stuck it in the fridge. Since we have no room for ice, I figured cold coffee was the next best thing! Then I took a break for a few minutes, then I made some cornbread! Yesterday I made blueberry muffins. I forgot how good Jiffy is! I mean it's not fantastic, but they make nice little muffins! And the cornbread came out delicious! This wasn't Jiffy, it's a honey cornbread mix. Either way, it's so good! Jason doesn't so much like cornbread, but he likes the muffins!

A bit after that, I started pulling stuff out for dinner. I thawed the ground turkey already. But I didn't do too much with it until Jason and Susan got home. Jason went to try to take a nap for the Chargers game that's on tonight. Susan was showing me funny statuses. We had some really good laughs! But eventually Jason came out into the living room. She went to pick up some things from the store and I decided I would start making dinner, because Jason wanted pizza and wings. DiGornio pizza is pretty good. Anyway, I wanted to have the dinner for us girls done before Susan got back so that she could just plop his pizza in the over without having to wait.

Anyway, I cooked the ground turkey. I microwaved the corn. I made the instant mashed potatoes, shredded cheese, and opened the BBQ sauce. Basically I made BBQ Shepherd's Pie. You mix the cooked meat, the corn and as much BBQ sauce as you want. I used the Original Sweet Baby Ray's sauce and it was delish! After that's well mixed, pour into a 13x9-inch pan. Srpead it out. Top with potatoes. Spread that out. Cover with cheese. Put in a 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes. That should be enough time to reheat the dish and melt the cheese. I like a lot of BBQ sauce so I put more on top. It's easy and good! At least all of us enjoy it!

Well, Jason is happily watching the Charger game and so far the Chargers seem to be doing really well! Yay Chargers!! But I'm just chilling out writing this while "The Bourne Ultimatum" plays in the background. I should try to get to sleep. I'm tired, but I don't know. I'll see if I relax after taking my night meds. I am so glad that my meds are back to normal. I guess I should start ordering my meds 5 days before they are due just to make sure there are no lapses. 

Guess that's it for this entry. Tomorrow I want to pick up around here a little. The bathroom and kitchen need a little work. I also want to make a dump cake tomorrow and maybe more muffins! And I have more story and more letters and all kinds of things to do. Just a matter of getting it done! :-)

On to Tomorrow!


No comments: