Friday, September 13, 2013

I HAVE HAD IT!!!


I know I said I was never going to mention Denise every again, but that was on the pretense that "I" didn't go looking for trouble and I haven't, but apparently she wants more drama! She actually had another young man who is mostly likely a friend of her son's contact me via my Facebook Page I have for some of my writing. He was an ass at first, but as I confronted him, he backed down. I'm going to post it just because I have to get this out of my system. But I won't use his name. That's just not right for anyone to do. But I ca say that if she honestly wants to keep some twisted relationship, even if it's just to hate me, I am DONE! I literally want NOTHING to do with her ever again. But this is what I had to deal with an hour or so ago:

      • hello Krystina,

        you don't know me but I know all about you. so u like to stock Denise do you. well I have some news for you ..... YOU NEED TO STOP!!!!! I have seen all your little blogs on youtube talking about her and stocking her and keeping tabs on her. I have tell power and the connection to shut down all your site and banned u from ever getting anything published. so let me tell u what you r going to do. u r going to stop looking for her on facebook, ebay,and any other sites. you will also stop making blogs where u talk about her and her books. or so help me I will make your life a living hell. if you don't believe me keep it up. if I ever her anything about you again .......... more then police will be involved. mock my words. have a nice day. sincerely Denise's foster son.
    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      Krystina Grant's Writings
      • Why don't you grow up. I am done with her and anyone connected to her and frankly, she posted crap about me, using my real names, which I never did to her. If she reads my blog, too bad, not that I plan on saying anything to her ever again or about her ever again. But being that she has to use other people to tal to me instead of herself, she can grow up too. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER EVER AGAIN! PERIOD! I reached out an olive branch to her twice and now I am being stalk by her and her friends. So who is really giving who problems? Go think about that one!
    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      • since I know your on she's dying
      • andit's not a joke
    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      Krystina Grant's Writings
      • Bull crap. Like she said Dean tried to kill himself years ago and went all the way from Temecula in an anbulance all the way to Oregon. Sorry, I don't believe it. And if she wanted me to know she could tell me instead of playing games like this and using other people to talk for her. She has lied to me so much I don't believe her. I have tried caring about her an I get gut-kicked for it. So I should care why?

    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      • I have aphoto of what's killing her and I'll send it to you and you will see that it's killing
    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      Krystina Grant's Writings
      • Sure I wouldn't mind knowing, but how do I know it's the truth? Not that she cares if I care or not. As much as she wants me gone, she seems to not want me gone. I am confused now.

    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      • this is what u r doing to her. think what u want, but I have been here and I know what is happening her with both dean and denise. so u have been fed half truths. so please do not try and contact anyone or try and keep tabs on her.
    • 'bout one turn o' yer hourglass ago
      Krystina Grant's Writings
      • Look, I reached out to her AS A FRIEND. She is the one that thinks I'/m going to come after her. I have no idea why she is saying I'm after her. Yeah, I have looked up her pages before, but I would NEVER go somewhere I wasn't wanted. So guess what, of this is happening to her, it's HER MIND doing it. Because I am in no way responsible. I can show you copies of what I have written to her personally. Anything on my Blog is MINE and it's her fault for reading it But I also never used her full name. People couldn't find her and I wouldn't ask someone to do for me what I should do for myself. Either way, I am keeping a record of everyone that contacts me in case I really do need to get a lawyer to be left alone. She wants to actually talk to me, fine. Otherwise I am done with her. Period. I don't need the drama in my life that she is causing by doing this. I also have a copy of her blog entry that lists my maiden name, my married name AND my pen name, just in case.

  • Anyway, surprisingly enough I didn't get a response to that AND Denise privatized her blog where she listed my names. Now the only people who can read it are those she invites to it so I don't have to worry about harassment from just people. Frankly I am sick of her using people to try to piss me off. She doesn't get the fact that I am truly, honestly DONE with her. I don't need her drama or pulling people into this crap because she can't do it herself. She is so into hating that she is causing herself to get sick. I have NEVER threatened her. I have NEVER used more than her first name in this blog EVER. I have never wanted to ruin her but she has this delusion that I'm after her. Okay and I am how?? Threat? NOT! I only ever reached out to her in friendship and this is the crap I got back for my trouble. She sends her son's friends to harass me. I just want to be left alone and out of her delusions. I think things are not going the way she wants in her life so she has to focus on someone to hate. Apparently that has to be me. But if this doesn't stop here, I will look into getting a lawyer to make her back off and stop harassing me. I am so done. I just want her OUT OF MY LIFE! PERIOD! She can take her drama someplace else!

  • I had other things I was going to post about today from over the last few days, but this just ticked me off so much. She needs to leave me the hell alone. I never went after her maliciously! Obviously she is malicious herself. She has tried to ruin me, upset me and whatever negative thing she could try. But I don't plan on checking her out anymore. Any of the caring for her that I did have in my heart for her is GONE! She is on her own and she can rally and plot with her son's friends all she wants, but if I get anymore contact, it's just going to go into a file until I feel like I do need a lawyer. At that point, I'd like to see how she would explain herself? She's attacked me at least twice using these "friends" and I have copies. I don't play games anymore like we used to in Junior High. I grew up. It's time for her to do it too. She either needs to contact me herself or leave me the hell alone. DONE!!


No comments: