Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I Might Be Filing a Lawsuit on Someone Who Slandered Me.



Unlike her, I am not going to list her full name. I have only referred to her as Denise. Well, Denise, on her own blog and full view of the public she not only slandered me (yes, I know I shouldn't have bothered going back to her blog, but I had a gut feeling and it was right), but she used my full maiden name, my married name AND my Pen Name. She accused me of turning her life upside down that I'm the cause of her blood clots in her body now. She really thinks I want to ruin her life? I personally think if I wanted to do that, I probably would have had a CHANCE if I had used her full name to name her in all this. But since she's gone so far as to list my names I'm going to look into lawyers tomorrow. I have a case for slander so I think I might pursue it. You know, the funny thing is, if she hadn't stooped this low, I would have cared less. So who is really trying to ruin who's life? The most I ever did was reach out to her nicely. Since then, I rarely check her out. As I said, my gut told me too. So tomorrow I talk to talk to a few lawyers and see what I  might be looking at. If I have a case, I could ruin her life if I really wanted to. I'll have to decide that tomorrow. However, if she takes my names off, then maybe I'll drop it. If not, then we see how the dice fall.

Anyway, just wanted to get this out. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Goodnight all!

No comments: