Thursday, September 5, 2013

A New Day A New View


Though I could delete my previous post, I won't. But it's irrelevant. I woke up this morning pretty calm and happy. I also thought about it and realized if Denise wants to be that petty I'm not going to stop her. People will read her blog and they will see for themselves what kind of person she is. I don't make up lies where she does. But is it really worth going through the trouble of getting a lawyer? I thought about it and it's just not and I do this before even checking a single lawyer out. I am just tired of the bull crap. The last time I contacted her was back in JULY and I was just telling her that I was happy and proud of her about her book. Before that, a year ago or maybe a little less or a little more, I reached out an olive branch to her. Both of my contacts with her were positive, but she wants to make it seem like I'm coming after. The thing is, I can even provide copies of what I wrote. But when it comes down to it, it really just doesn't matter. I am really done. From here on out, it's over for me. I won't even talk about her unless something comes up, but I really see why God wanted that door shut. Supposedly I'm the cause of her blood clots in her body now because I might show up to her place! 1) I wouldn't just show up somewhere I'm not welcome. WHY would I EVEN consider a stupid move like that. 2) I would not show up to a book signing of hers even if or when she has one. I am not the confrontational type. But if she's still obsessing over me just because I tried to reach out in friendship and I was rejected, why would I even care about her anymore? 

So I have deleted everything that might make me curious about her off my computer. I am really sick and tired of her crap. If she still has to obsess over me after all this time, she isn't busy enough with her writing. And you'd think she would be looking more toward the future instead of returning to the past. Something is truly wrong with someone that truly obsesses about someone else and who is try to ruin their life because they won't move on. I have done nothing to warrant this craziness. So if anyone is truly doing damage to anyone it's the other way around. The difference is I am fully washing my hands of her.

Good bye, Denise. So stop stalking me also.


No comments: