Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well, the story is GONE!


I am not one to condone destruction of someone's work, but I think in the instances of Denise, it was necessary. She let it destroy her whole life . . . for her marriage of 21 years it was the last straw and it lead to her eventually abuse her kids . . . Nothing was more important than that stupid book.


I couldn't believe that even now in jail after abusing their son she had the NERVE to ask her soon-to-be Ex Husband - father of their now abused children - for him to send her pens and paper so she could work on her book!!! Didn't even ask about the kids. Just wanted pens and paper. Well, since she doesn't have a place to go back to anyway, her husband went to pack up the kids' stuff AND he destroyed the hard drive to the computer. Of course, by the time she's out of jail all her stuff will be gone anyway. The manager doesn't want her back even if she could pay rent for three months. He's written her and told her what he did. I just wonder what she will do when she finds out . . . Should be interesting in a sick, weird way. Part of me is sad for her and part of me is like - Yay! She's getting what she deserves . . . Well, I think this story being destoyed and gone is probably for the best. She'll hate everyone and blame everyone, but it still all comes back to her . . .


So I am very glad her soon-to-be Ex destroyed it. She only had it on a hard drive and I'm sure any hard copies are long gone or will be by the time she gets out. The story needed to go . . . She needs to get her head around real life.


But we'll see what happens in the saga of Denise . . .


No comments: