Saturday, October 25, 2008

My TV shows of the Evening

Okay, my life is generally not that exciting. I was able to work on my book and I was able to write with a friend today. Got most everything done on the "To Do" list, including getting my daughter to read, which even though she's good at is sometimes like pulling teeth! After all, there is so much else to be doing. But night time is kind of my time. At least when one of my shows is on! Tonight has been a favorite for a long time. It used to just be SciFi Friday, though there is now a cop show . . . however that's being changed and it goes up against one of my favorite shows . . . it sucks, but I guess I have to shuffle things around. I know, how exciting!! LOL!


Anyway, the TV schedule for tonight (or last night really since it's after midnight) was as follows:


Stargate: Atlantis - I am a SciFi Geek and I'm proud to admit it!






Next was my quirky cop show - Life







Followed lastly by The Sanctuary - another SciFi show!






Yes . . . my life is one of so many interests! LOL! Anyway, time for bed. I think I am very ready for sleep.

No comments: