Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting to Know You - Yes One of THOSE!


Well, I found one of these things online and thought I'd fill it out. Just something else to add to the blog. Something a little more light, though not really feeling very light. Ah well . . .


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, just myself. In fact, I picked my own name. It's better that way sometimes!


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I actually cried a little tonight and I HATE to cry! It totally sucks. I feel too vulnerable when I do.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. I think it looks sloppy, but then again, I'm my own worst critic.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? It varies from time to time. I suppose Salami followed by Honey Ham and then Roast Beef.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep! A boy whose almost 17 and a girl whose almost 11.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. As much as I am friends with anyone. I've grown a lot more guarded over the years, but I do get along with almost everyone I meet! :-)


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? That's a joke, right?? Of course! That's my basic mode of operating! LOL!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP ? No, I'm not inclined to jump off something really high attached to only a cord - regardless HOW strong it is. NOT my thing! LOL!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? It varies on my mood. But night now, it's Rice Crispies!


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not unless I absolutely have to. In fact, I usually wear sandals. Though it's getting colder. I'll have to pull out the REAL shoes. LOL! Wahh! :-P


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mental I'm told I am VERY strong because I haven't totally lost it yet, though I've come very close many times. Physically . . . yeah, right . . .


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, Moose Tracks, Ben and Jerry's anything really . . .


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their face - smile, frown, eyes . . . Then their body language. That will tell you a lot.


15. RED OR PINK? Pink. I'm not a red kind of girl.


16. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight. My hair . . . Those are the physical things.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad. He died in January of 2003. And sometimes I miss some lost friendships - when I get nostalgic. Well, there are a few I wish I definitely still had.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Uh . . . it's really a question that doesn't apply since I found this online and don't intend to send it to anyone.


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? LOL! I'm wearing a long, dark purple nightgown. No shoes . . .


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bowl of Rice Crispies. :-D


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of a fan above me and my typing.


22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Purple/Violet Blue - because it's my favorite from the box! :-)


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? There are a lot of them. Apple and pumkin spice, baking cookies and cakes, cut grass, gardenias, honeysuckle and jasmine


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My boyfriend


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I can't say that I do since it wasn't sent to me. :-P


26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Don't really watch sports. Though sometimes I do like to watch Ice Skating and Martial Arts


27. HAIR COLOR? Brown with a touch of gray


28. EYE COLOR? Olive green


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, but if I did, they'd been emerald green!


30. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak, Mexican food, Chinese Food.


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, of course!! Action is my favorite genre though.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Snow Dogs


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Still wearing that long, dark purple nightgown. :-P


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter!!! I'm waiting for it to cool down DAY and night.


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? That varies . . . Cream Cheese pie is a favorite. Especially with blue berries on top!


37. FAVORITE MYTHICAL CREATURE? I'd have to say Unicorn, though Dragon comes in next.


38. DO YOU LIKE HALLOWEEN? I love it!! I'm going to be a tiger . . . Kind of! LOL! I have the ears! All I'll do is draw a cat face on me and I'm good to go.


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Digging for the Truth by Josh Bernstein


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? Not using one actually. The track ball kept sticking on it for some reason. Just the plain desk works better. Go figure . . .


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Chuck, Heroes, My Own Worst Enemy, The Haunted History of Halloween . . .


42. FAVORITE SOUND? Sometimes silence, or my favorite music . . . sometimes the sound of rain. I LOVE the sound of rain . . .


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles a bit more


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? England


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to write! That's my main talent I think.


46. WHERE AND WHEN WERE YOU BORN? La Mesa, California 1969


No comments: